Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Fairly stated mate although I would like to add that any likelihood of there being any stipulation in the participant/tenant contracts regarding on any certain terms that any of the participants are required or obligated to perform any minimal or certain amounts of sexual activity is quite likely non existent. That doesn't mean that there are likely no suggestions conveyed to any of them regarding trying to do things that might attract more attention and interest in the participants residence cams verbally, but it is very unlikely that anything of the sort would be included in any contract because of the legal liability that would be involved. Many who have followed or been involved with the site long enough know and realize that the original concept of the site was decided otherwise at some point long ago. Even though the likelihood of that is quite likely to have occurred, it still does not alter or change what the likelihood of what the participants being legally bound to by obligation of contract does not include being obligated to do anything other than reside at their respective residences and very likely does not include any of the participant being legally obligated to ever do or perform anything of a sexual nature.

I'm not disputing what their contract may or may not stipulate mate, naturally it's not going to state that they have to partake in sex, but there are many peripheral thing in business that are not written but are expected nevertheless, thinking otherwise is just a cop-out.

I would ask everyone to honestly search their soul and state that they would still watch RLC if no sexual activity took place.......And anyone who answers YES has some serious issues to get sorted. 🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Fairly stated mate although I would like to add that any likelihood of there being any stipulation in the participant/tenant contracts regarding on any certain terms that any of the participants are required or obligated to perform any minimal or certain amounts of sexual activity is quite likely non existent.

That doesn't mean that there are likely no suggestions verbally conveyed to any of them regarding trying to do things that might attract more attention and interest in the participants residence cams, but it is very unlikely that anything of the sort would be included in any contract because of the legal liability that would be involved.

Many who have followed or been involved with the site long enough know and realize that the original concept of the site was decided otherwise at some point long ago. Even though the likelihood of that is quite likely to have occurred, it still does not alter or change what the likelihood of what the participants being legally bound to by obligation of contract does not include being obligated to do anything other than reside at their respective residences and very likely does not include any of the participants being legally obligated to ever do or perform anything of a sexual nature.

Normally if there boring and don't do anything there gone pretty quick.

As a lot of the women are Cam girls they understand what is required of them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Any man or woman who starts working on RLC would understand what is RLC and what is required of them. 

Like any workplace you know what work you'll be doing.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Any man or woman who starts working on RLC would understand what is RLC and what is required of them. 

You are correct Aussie, they know they are on a glorified cam site!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm not disputing what their contract may or may not stipulate mate, naturally it's not going to state that they have to partake in sex, but there are many peripheral thing in business that are not written but are expected nevertheless, thinking otherwise is just a cop-out.

I would ask everyone to honestly search their soul and state that they would still watch RLC if no sexual activity took place.......And anyone who answers YES has some serious issues to get sorted. 🙄

In that case Chris is saying nothing but I wouldn't stay

• Haha 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There's not a thing on RLC's website that says these girls have to do anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3