Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You are the King of Conspiracy Theories. I trust Martina.  Alberto is aware of all of Martina's friendships.  Martina is diligently getting ready for school and that will be taking up most of her excess time for the next period in her life and Alberto will be there to help. Watch and be impressed.

Well explained. She doesn't need an affair with a man she already has Alberto 😉

She got up this morning at 9:00 a.m. Good preparation for her everyday student life. Puts on makeup even though she doesn't really need it. No breakfast. Looks like she is preparing her bag for beach or picnic. Kisssing Alberto goodby and left at 9:45 a.m. Have a nice day Martina.

Without speculating, Nelly has left B4 with a small bag at about 9:15 a.m.. 😉

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Good morning emnv. Do you have some infos for us what Martina has planned for today ?  Thanks a lot in advance.

Good morning my friend, I'm sorry to say no. My subscription expired last week, and I still haven't found a good reason to resubscribe.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, emnv said:

Good morning my friend, I'm sorry to say no. My subscription expired last week, and I still haven't found a good reason to resubscribe.

We lost good translator.😟  I do agree, subscription is not worth it.  All girls are recycled, none of them is really good looking, neither of them does anything interesting.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, emnv said:

Hello emnv, sorry for my late answer, but still have to work. Sad news from your side 😭, but can understand you. Subscription currently makes no sense. Perhaps better times will come who will know. Many thanks for your very helpful posts which helped us to understand things better and to refute crazy and mad speculations.👍

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

We lost good translator.😟  I do agree, subscription is not worth it.  All girls are recycled, none of them is really good looking, neither of them does anything interesting.

Hope you exclude Martina from the not good looking list of girls 😉.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

yeah she also needs someone that can last the pace and Albertos not the man to do that

After so many years of relationship , they are doing both really great with their sexual life . We aren’t Martina to know how she likes and loves the pace of her man.. perhaps also Alberto wants more from her and she isn’t willing . 

In general , unless you are married or have a long time GF , you would for sure know that it is normal after almost 10 years of being with someone , there are so many different things that unite you rather than only good sex, nice food or drinks .. it is the whole experience that you are living and there are other smaller things that are more important than a fast paced Alberto , for example the freedom that they both have to one another to enjoy their hobbies whenever they wish with whoever they wish . 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1