Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well said ddhm.👍

Long time relationship personal experience 😂🤣 of course it isn’t the same for everyone , but I believe the majority is centered around the earlier post 😇 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

After so many years of relationship , they are doing both really great with their sexual life . We aren’t Martina to know how she likes and loves the pace of her man.. perhaps also Alberto wants more from her and she isn’t willing . 

In general , unless you are married or have a long time GF , you would for sure know that it is normal after almost 10 years of being with someone , there are so many different things that unite you rather than only good sex, nice food or drinks .. it is the whole experience that you are living and there are other smaller things that are more important than a fast paced Alberto , for example the freedom that they both have to one another to enjoy their hobbies whenever they wish with whoever they wish . 

I would like to add that in one of their conversations she told him she does not want any big dicks. That tells me she is very happy with Albertos size.

29 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina talking to Alberto.  She's standing and pacing and he's eating.

Anybody translating?

I can say that between my Italian and her their limited English I hear that in order to continue with Nelly she has to fuck him. Don't know if it is more than once or maybe includes someone else but he is kind of pressuring her and she came away with a uncertain no but was pissed when she got home.