Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

12 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I can say that between my Italian and her their limited English I hear that in order to continue with Nelly she has to fuck him. Don't know if it is more than once or maybe includes someone else but he is kind of pressuring her and she came away with a uncertain no but was pissed when she got home.

I would love to see Martina fuck Boggy and Nelly at the same time... that would be a real life threesome something this site needs extremely badly.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, jman9212 a dit :

I can say that between my Italian and her their limited English I hear that in order to continue with Nelly she has to fuck him. Don't know if it is more than once or maybe includes someone else but he is kind of pressuring her and she came away with a uncertain no but was pissed when she got home.

i didnt think bogdan was this type of person maybe harley is right about him after all...

19 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I can say that I highly doubt either Nelly or Alberto would let that happen.  Regardless, if it does happen, does anyone really think it'll happen ON camera to show proof?  I think that's even less likely IMHO. 😕  On a personal level, not that it matters, I hope it doesn't happen.

• Like 1

Where the hell is Alberto at 1:30am anyways?  Martina home alone in the middle of the night for a change.  I suppose he may be on the balcony.  Can't see out there, so I have no idea.

Edit... never mind.  He's on the couch now.

34 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I can say that I highly doubt either Nelly or Alberto would let that happen.  Regardless, if it does happen, does anyone really think it'll happen ON camera to show proof?  I think that's even less likely IMHO. 😕  On a personal level, not that it matters, I hope it doesn't happen.

That was one of her problems. Not on camera.

Honestly if they want have each other and have desire to have bi relationships they need to include both partners/husbands/lovers in the triad/duo's/4some, and quit hiding the love they share for each other. It is the only way it will ever work out for all involved. Everyone's needs have to be fulfilled or someone will feel left out and that will end in demise., and ruin all the friendships that have been built over a long time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nelly arrived at B4 drunk and angry with Martina, she is sleeping safe in the backyard tent.

The reason for the fight has been another girl (not Radi) who has been with them today, she has had a very reckless action in the car when they were returning home.

And the conversation with Bogdan has been about what happened today, not to blackmail Martina into having sex with him.

In any case it would be quite stupid to agree on camera to have off-camera sex, as someone suggests.

This is what I can contribute from the free cameras view, honestly I still don't see a good reason to reactivate my subscription. Maybe at the upcoming (panther) farewell party, if any new tenant joins.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2