B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

After watching Radi buy even more clothes and put them in her wardrobe, I have concluded RLC will close B! and convert it to Radi's Beachware Boutique.  New concept:  Fashionable girls from Barca will pick the clothes they first want to try on before buying, viewable on free RLC cam, but the dressing room cams upstairs will be viewable only by Bogdan and Fior, --to prevent theft..

Radi left this morning with her big bag.

• Haha 2

il y a 25 minutes, moules a dit :

After watching Radi buy even more clothes and put them in her wardrobe, I have concluded RLC will close B! and convert it to Radi's Beachware Boutique.  New concept:  Fashionable girls from Barca will pick the clothes they first want to try on before buying, viewable on free RLC cam, but the dressing room cams upstairs will be viewable only by Bogdan and Fior, --to prevent theft..

😅

4 hours ago, moules said:

Word of warning Moules...Don't shorten Radislava's name...it appears to annoy members on here 😏

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, moules said:

Yes,but with all those clothes,,like any other woman i have known in my past,,i am sure when she ():biggrin: slides open the mirror doors for her clothes,,the mindset is,,,,,, 

R.604d25f852f8a5c1e03e3e78f9852a69?rik=Qoc4kGjL7H16SQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 🤣

• Haha 1

So, between, 1900 and 2016 there were 80 births of Radislava in two countries, which represents an average of 1 birth of children bearing the first name Radislava per year on average throughout this period. On the last available year for each country, we count 0 birth.

Of the 80, 79 were Czech.  <<< From a babynaming site.

So rather that Ra, I will call her Rara, after rara avis, which is Latin for rare bird.