Jules (2021) Part #4

Arkay2

Seems the wish to have Rosina as a permanent resident comes in a day late and a dollar short, at least for this realm.

f11c.png.1b9c9a0e9f0574d04aff02cc612e2383.png

Looks like Carlee-below, moved in with Jules yesterday by the looks of all the bags she brought in.  Welcome addition of a young woman whose body also has some beautiful curves.  I hope she stays a long time and becomes part of the VH family permanently,

image.png.bcba9e470a2f36790cd54d3525d801d8.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sereno said:

Seems the wish to have Rosina as a permanent resident comes in a day late and a dollar short, at least for this realm.

f11c.png.1b9c9a0e9f0574d04aff02cc612e2383.png

Looks like Carlee-below, moved in with Jules yesterday by the looks of all the bags she brought in.  Welcome addition of a young woman whose body also has some beautiful curves.  I hope she stays a long time and becomes part of the VH family permanently,

image.png.bcba9e470a2f36790cd54d3525d801d8.png

I thought that I seen both girls visiting Jules together. Both show nudity and fuck so they should both move in for added pleasure and increased viewing of the big breasted and bigger built girls. Jules - don't limit yourself to just one. More than a handful is fun and exciting. 

On 9/28/2021 at 8:19 PM, sereno said:

It won't be until today. Packing everything back up!

• 2 weeks later...