Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The real Malia for me was these few times of her relaxing and letting loose , like last week by having some more drinks , her first lollipop show , just some moments that she was let’s say for herself and not needing - in my humble opinion - to follow Leora’s guidelines and things that need  to be done in the apartment . Her escapes to whoever she was going and overnighting , I think it was a relief for her , escaping the apartment and being herself ( big speculation as nobody knows , but that’s how I would think about it ) 

I was impressed by Malia's ability to handle her alcohol. On the night that Leora left Malia alone with The Jerk, the strategy seemed to be to get Malia drunk so that he could fuck her. If was after many drinks that the Jerk made his move and tried to start feeling her up. Malia got out another bottle and soon the Jerk was so drunk that Malia had to put him in the bathtub to revive him while she maintained her control.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

One would hope that if Malia is leaving do to situations beyond her control, that there would be some ceremony of celebrating her service. Most valued participants have been rewarded in that way so that subscribers could join in the accolades. Let's see if Leora will give her  a  send off.