Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

Seems a little surprising that the music Malia has been playing could not be heard very much at all from the kitchen cam because even though the door to Malia's room is closed, it has clothing draped across the top of it so it is not all the way closed and there is still a slim crack of an opening there.

1 minute ago, scutus said:

You would do well to tally up the hours she has spent in the apartment, and the hours that she has spent out. Doing an accurate log, to answer your own question !

You are welcome to your adverse opinion of Leora. Have you taken a close look of yourself in the mirror. Then " honestly " answer who has aged most since 2013 !

Well, I have an office job, so I don't need to look young and crunchy. 😂

Let's face it, Leora is really starting to get old. It's becoming more and more obvious that it's time to find another source of money. I guess her life plan is to marry someone with money so she also doesn't have to work in the future.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, I have an office job, so I don't need to look young and crunchy. 😂

Let's face it, Leora is really starting to get old. It's becoming more and more obvious that it's time to find another source of money. I guess her life plan is to marry someone with money so she also doesn't have to work in the future.

Step up to the plate. She may teach you about the birds and the bees.  :biggrin:

• Haha 5

il y a 7 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora au lit en train de manger

Lumière éteinte

Malia avec un joli cul

bonsoir 😺

Leora au téléphone je pense plus à Paul que loverboy si elle était avec lui ce soir

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora au téléphone je pense plus à Paul que loverboy si elle était avec lui ce soir

Io sospetto che non sia andata da lui. Slipper, prima di cancellarsi dal forum, ha detto che ora anche altre persone usano suonare il citofono a Leora. Quindi non è detto che sia uscita con lui al 100%. Poi ovviamente ci sta che mi sbaglio ma è vero che non sempre quando Leora esca va da lui. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Io sospetto che non sia andata da lui. Slipper, prima di cancellarsi dal forum, ha detto che ora anche altre persone usano suonare il citofono a Leora. Quindi non è detto che sia uscita con lui al 100%. Poi ovviamente ci sta che mi sbaglio ma è vero che non sempre quando Leora esca va da lui. 

hairdresser friends 

• Like 2