Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

1 minute ago, The Earl said:

I can confirm what you say Why nothing was said earlier is actually because there is no wild speculation in the forum. I only noticed it in a few conversations a few days ago, but we all know that this is not always 100% certain. That it goes so fast now surprises me a little too.
As far as Leora is concerned, I think that she will master it, she only needs to look into the cam once and everyone is happy again ......

✔️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, fuck it. It would be absurd. 

If he was referring to Malia how is it possible that SHE (Leora) can stay and Malia cannot?

Anyway, Leora has found the right friends. Even a lawyer friend. 

Perhaps because Leora followed the correct procedure and applied for and was granted a permanent visa.

If indeed Malia has left for good then she would have known the procedure but obviously chose not to pursue it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The main reason SG left the forum was because in my opinion he was totally pissed of with the morons who repeatedly gave him confused or mocking emojis on most things he posted.

Although as I have often said, emojis used to troll a person say more about the senders intelligence levels than that of the person receiving them. 

People like myself don't give a shit what people send or think about what I write, it's my opinion and I stand by what I post, and if wrong I apologise, I laugh at it all and send them back tenfold .... .But SG is perhaps more sensitive than I am and who can blame him with the shit going on in his life at the moment.

I could be wrong Nich, but I don't think I am, and I hope to see him back sometime.

I believe that was a substantial part of his apparent decision as well. I mentioned that recently after it had been noticed that he had again decided to do so. But, I also believe that another substantial part of his decision to do so, again had to do with becoming made aware of what was on the verge of occurring with Malia. He seemed to think alot of Malia.

I did not care for her as much as he seemed to after her arrival had been noticed but, I did not know much of Malia other than some of her seldom visits with her friend Leora at the previous apartment. I thought if anything her arrival might disrupt the dynamics of the apartment more than it seemed may have already been occurring with Leora seeming to spend increasing amounts of her time away from the apartment.

After observing the dynamics of the apartment for the first couple of months after Malia's arrival, I began to think more of her than I did and like her more and more as time went on. Imo, she has seemed to have developed into an even more attractive woman and I know now that there seems to be alot more to her personality than I did back then.

• Like 1

The lawyer was spoken about 1st about 10 days  ago ,   malia went there on friday morning and sunday morning when leaving around 7am .  

I believe Malia was hoping to go to ukraine  to visit her ex ,  but im not sure if that is happening now..   

Leora has said she wants to get back to reading and studying , i believe she still does her czech lessons with a tutor , and she is very good at it and still seems to enjoy it..  She also said she wants to draw again..  

She is waiting for this virus to get under more control in her homeland so that paul can bring eva  and also her friend from skype can  visit as was all planned before the virus hit.   

Also malia does read the forum and on a few occasions has broken down crying with the bullshit said about her... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps because Leora followed the correct procedure and applied for and was granted a permanent visa.

If indeed Malia has left for good then she would have known the procedure but obviously chose not to pursue it.

✔️

Leora mentioned about 6 months ago what visa she has applied for, and was trying to get paul to do it as well which is why they both started learning the language .   As it takes a number of years to achieve i dont think malia was committed to that.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

L’avocat a été parlé du 1er il y a environ 10 jours, malia s’y est rendu le vendredi matin et le dimanche matin en partant vers 7h.

Je crois que Malia espérait aller en Ukraine pour rendre visite à son ex , mais je ne sais pas si cela se produit maintenant..

Leora a dit qu’elle revenait à la lecture et à l’étude, je crois qu’elle fait toujours ses leçons de tchèque avec un tuteur, et elle est très douée et semble toujours l’apprécier. Elle a également dit qu’elle voulait dessiner à nouveau..

Elle attend que ce virus soit plus maîtrisé dans son pays natal afin que paul puisse amener Eva et que son ami de skype puisse visiter comme prévu avant que le virus ne frappe.

Malia lit aussi le forum et à quelques reprises est tombée en panne en pleurant avec les conneries dites à son sujet...

Merci pour tout ces précisions sa me fait plaisir que la vérité soit dite et de remettre les choses en ordre

Un grand merci

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

The lawyer was spoken about 1st about 10 days  ago ,   malia went there on friday morning and sunday morning when leaving around 7am .  

I believe Malia was hoping to go to ukraine  to visit her ex ,  but im not sure if that is happening now..   

Leora has said she wants to get back to reading and studying , i believe she still does her czech lessons with a tutor , and she is very good at it and still seems to enjoy it..  She also said she wants to draw again..  

She is waiting for this virus to get under more control in her homeland so that paul can bring eva  and also her friend from skype can  visit as was all planned before the virus hit.   

Also malia does read the forum and on a few occasions has broken down crying with the bullshit said about her... 

I figured as much that she did as well GH. Even if she was not aware of this site upon her arrival there and for some time afterwards, it only made sense to believe that she was either made aware of this site from her friend telling her about it and showing it to her, or her occasionally noticing when her friend would check this site and eventually asked her about it, or got online and checked it out for herself after noticing her friend occasionally checking it out. I don't think that she had ever experienced how much some can be as critical of others until she was made aware of this site and started checking to see what may have been being mentioned in regards to them herself.

• Upvote 2