Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I feel fairly certain that SG overheard enough of part of a conversation between the two that let him know what was about to occur there and was part of his decision to again cancel his registration on this site and quite possibly his subscription to rlc as well since it has been known that although he liked Leora, he became more interested in rlc again after her friend Malia's arrival. 

The main reason SG left the forum was because in my opinion he was totally pissed of with the morons who repeatedly gave him confused or mocking emojis on most things he posted.

Although as I have often said, emojis used to troll a person say more about the senders intelligence levels than that of the person receiving them. 

People like myself don't give a shit what people send or think about what I write, it's my opinion and I stand by what I post, and if wrong I apologise, I laugh at it all and send them back tenfold.....But SG is perhaps more sensitive than I am and who can blame him with the shit going on in his life at the moment.

I could be wrong Nich, but I don't think I am, and I hope to see him back sometime.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has already told Paul this morning that she cannot wait to "give the apartment a good thorough clean "

She also mentioned deportation, But !! I am not totally sure if she was referring to Malia or her other friend Sasha, and that whoever she was talking about was apparently given a great deal of help from Leora who has a friend who is a lawyer.

Beh, cazzo. Sarebbe assurdo. 

Se si riferiva a Malia com'è possibile che LEI (Leora) può rimanere e Malia no?

Comunque, Leora ha trovato le amicizie giuste. Perfino un amico avvocato. 

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

La principale raison pour laquelle SG a quitté le forum était qu’à mon avis, il était totalement énervé par les crétins qui lui ont donné à plusieurs reprises des emojis confus ou moqueurs sur la plupart des choses qu’il a publiées.

Bien que, comme je l’ai souvent dit, les emojis utilisés pour troller une personne en disent plus sur les niveaux d’intelligence de l’expéditeur que sur celui de la personne qui les reçoit.

Les gens comme moi se foutent de ce que les gens envoient ou pensent de ce que j’écris, c’est mon opinion et je maintiens ce que je poste, et si mal je m’excuse, je ris de tout ça et je les renvoie au décuple.... . Mais SG est peut-être plus sensible que moi et qui peut lui reprocher la merde qui se passe dans sa vie en ce moment.

Je peux me tromper Nich, mais je ne pense pas que je le sois, et j’espère le revoir un jour.

Et moi aussi je trouve que ces une très bonne personne à respecter et j’espère le revoir bientôt

Merci

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I feel fairly certain that SG overheard enough of part of a conversation between the two that let him know what was about to occur there and was part of his decision to again cancel his registration on this site and quite possibly his subscription to rlc as well since it has been known that although he liked Leora, he became more interested in rlc again after her friend Malia's arrival. 

Non si sa, può anche essere un insieme di tante cose. Tipo che ha scoperto che Malia se ne andrà e sapeva che ci sarebbero stati commenti felici per la sua partenza. 

O forse è successo qualcosa a sua madre e non aveva voglia di leggere i commenti sul forum. 

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has already told Paul this morning that she cannot wait to "give the apartment a good thorough clean "

She also mentioned deportation, But !! I am not totally sure if she was referring to Malia or her other friend Sasha, and that whoever she was talking about was apparently given a great deal of help from Leora who has a friend who is a lawyer.

I can confirm what you say Why nothing was said earlier is actually because there is no wild speculation in the forum. I only noticed it in a few conversations a few days ago, but we all know that this is not always 100% certain. That it goes so fast now surprises me a little too.
As far as Leora is concerned, I think that she will master it, she only needs to look into the cam once and everyone is happy again ......

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Può significare tutto e niente. Di solito si usa fare grandi pulizie quando magari si va in vacanza. Oppure con la partenza di Malia vuole pulire a fondo anche la guest room e rimetterci le sue cose nell'armadio. 

• Like 2