Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe my comments in the post you responded to had anything to do with her being criticized, but rather how the amount of time she had been spending away from the apartment had seemed to be increasing already when her friend arrived there. She had already been there around six months herself at the time and had almost assuredly been meeting and getting to know more people around the area there.

We have seen no one on cameras and there’s no evidence at all on the amount of friends she has made , how close they are and so on . I think she increased her times outside because there were posts saying that she sleeps either at her new BF’s place in Prague or at female friends . In general  , people here have posted that she has really few friends in Prague . 

Il y a 1 heure, pulo filipe a dit :

maybe 3 twelve is coming 

Here the government is seeing if there are 3 twelve in nursing homes 

If you keep getting these jabs (they are not vaccines, vaccines actually work and you only need one every few years), they will just keep finding excuses to keep jabbing you, use some common sense people.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Now I'm going to the covid vaccination 

Good afternoon to all 

😺

All will be fine , a two dose vaccination might give you some symptoms of not feeling well either the first or second time , you would be lucky if not ☺️ If you make the only one shot Johnson , then by tomorrow you can get the valuable and essential for traveling green  pass  ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

All will be fine , a two dose vaccination might give you some symptoms of not feeling well either the first or second time , you would be lucky if not ☺️ If you make the only one shot Johnson , then by tomorrow you can get the valuable and essential for traveling green  pass  ☺️

1 dose of Johnson 

• Like 1

Thank you Malia for giving Leora more orgasms than Paul could ever dream of, you were much better as a room mate than the nose picker ever was (Paul was barely a boyfriend, and if they didn't occasionally sleep together, could've been brother and sister) and when he's back and Leora looks bored as shit because she just wants to get off, you can rest assured she'll be thinking of the great times you both had together!

Have a wonderful life sweet little princess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora ne ces pas mis en tenue de soirée donc je pense qu’elle va ressortir elle a recus l’appel de loverboy

Di nuovo, non è detto che se esce di casa deve per forza essere uscita con LB. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have seen no one on cameras and there’s no evidence at all on the amount of friends she has made , how close they are and so on . I think she increased her times outside because there were posts saying that she sleeps either at her new BF’s place in Prague or at female friends . In general  , people here have posted that she has really few friends in Prague . 

It's human nature for almost all people to want to have friendships and especially more so for those that seem as outgoing as Leora has always seemed to be. The possibility that she has met other people there that she became acqainted with and gradually got to know more as time went on is higher than not. Just because things are not seen or revealed on those cams does not mean that it isn't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1