Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Comunque, chissà cosa succederà una volta che Malia andrà via. 

È chiaro che Leora non potrà più contare su Malia per tante cose. A cominciare dal fatto che dovrà pulire da sola l'appartamento, dovrà masturbarsi più spesso se vuole rimanere al top (e anche per non far scappare gli abbonati), dormire fuori casa sarà più difficile visto che non ci sarà Malia a sostituirla per le faccende di casa e per masturbarsi. 

I agree, Malia provided a nice safety net that allowed Leora to have a life outside of RLC. Those situations whenLeora would leave for 2 days straight she could always count on Malia to keep her viewers occupied with a bate or two. Having an empty apartment is not going result in RLC Replays which I'm confident is tied to their ($) bonuses.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

For those who thought there were often times of boredom at the apartment since Malia's arrival, perhaps you should get ready for those times to now be occurring even more often. Considering that Leora very likely knows even more people there now than she did by the time she had been there only six months when her friend Malia arrived, and that she had already been seeming to spend more of her time away from the apartment then, it will not be surprising at all if the apartment will now be vacant over half of the time.

Having an empty apartment is not going result in RLC Replay viewerships for her. The tenants bonus compensation is directly tied to who's cams are being watched and how often...no views = $0

• Haha 2

il y a 12 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Malia ne devrait pas y aller aujourd’hui aller demain

Je pense qui Ya pas de vol se soir un vol est programmé en partance de Prague demain entre 6 h et 10h pour Krasnoïarsk tout dépend de compagnie plus un test covid

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Good luck Malia and thank you 💘... You may have issues at home or you may have seen the light and do not wish to continue living this pretence and see no future were you are. All I would like you to do when you are about to leave is this to your haters

🖕

Goodbye  Goodbye  been nice to have known  you  farewell  take care hope your dreams and wishes  come true I don't believe  you were cut out for this but good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for    now leora let's get down it's wanking time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Having an empty apartment is not going result in RLC Replay viewerships for her. The tenants bonus compensation is directly tied to who's cams are being watched and how often...no views = $0

Even when the apartment is empty , the LR and camera 1 are always top 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That's right. There comes a time when everything eventually ends. I could very well list some of the biggest businesses in the history of the world that eventually reached a conclusion in one way or another during the last century but if you can't try to understand that there really is no need to.

We simply disagree , all is good .