B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #94 (August)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

My whole point was that they are once again off camera doing f@ck all and people still wonder what is wrong with RLC.

I know. That's why I asked you to have a little bit of decency, not much, just a little bit. 

1 hour ago, james deen said:

rlc specifically b4 was not this boring when i first subscribed in april like what the fuck is going on this this is beyond shite.

there are no more tenants :

- Nelly/Bogdan :  nobody care  except if there is a situation with Martina

- The twins : No comments , but it is welll known that their fan base is very very  tight

- Vivian : Who wants to watch a woman close to give birth excepts a couple of fetichists

- Nana : Acts like a 15yrs old high school  girl :  Ufc 217 Sport GIF by UFC

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just heard that Vivian and Nana have chosen to spend more quality time off camera where they can go to the nail salon or get gang banged and nobody is the wiser........and you people wonder what's wrong with RLC!!

Someone's been putting Bogdan's drone to good use. 🙂 

Il me semble que Leora reflète aujourd'hui plus les origines de RLC (sauf qu'elle est seule) que de B4. Dès le départ de sa colocataire, elle nettoyait toutes les pièces et aménageait tout l'appartement à sa guise, et tout cela de manière sexy, sans se cacher des caméras. Et en plus je la trouve très belle.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

there are no more tenants :

- Nelly/Bogdan :  nobody care  except if there is a situation with Martina

- The twins : No comments , but it is welll known that their fan base is very very  tight

- Vivian : Who wants to watch a woman close to give birth excepts a couple of fetichists

- Nana : Acts like a 15yrs old high school  girl :  Ufc 217 Sport GIF by UFC

It is really extreem how bad the GOV cast currently is. I think the people in B2 are even more boring than in B4.

It also doesn't help that two rooms are still empty. I think RLC is about to end. Hardly any progress in the couple apartments, GOV is going down the drain, no idea how RLC wants to survive this winter. It's not long now and the next Covid-19 variant will put every travel to hold.

• Like 4