Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

il y a 1 minute, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora sous la couverture au téléphone avec 

avec la main sur le front 

Pulo leora a eu le temps de prendre sa douche de manger son bol de céréale devant la télé et maintenant au lit téléphone surement Paul avec écouteur

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She was wearing jeans mate !

I was referring to when she left earlier and returned and wrapped her suitcases with some plastic cling wrap and added more clear packing tape on them. Afterwards, I beieve she may have left again for a short while and returned again if I'm not mistaken. At least it looked like she may have been heading out the door again as I had to go do something else and had to get off for awhile. Up until then, she was wearing a pair of snug fitting black and grey workout tights or pants, and a white sweat jacket with hoodie and a pair of athletic shoes.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was referring to when she left earlier and returned and wrapped her suitcases with some plastic cling wrap and added more clear packing tape on them. Afterwards, I beieve she may have left again for a short while and returned again if I'm not mistaken. At least it looked like she may have been heading out the door again as I had to go do something else and had to get off for awhile. Up until then, she was wearing a pair of snug fitting black and grey workout tights or pants, and a white sweat jacket with hoodie and a pair of athletic shoes.

Sorry mate! My apologies, I thought you were referring to Leora.🙄

il y a 5 minutes, marco6742 a dit :

Tout ce que je peux entendre, c’est que Leora s’en prend à Malia à celui qui est à l’autre bout de l’appel, pourrait être une bonne choisie qu’elle parte !

Oui je crois que c’est mieux pour Malia de rentrer sa doit être Paul pour rester aussi longtemps avec lui dommage que sa se termine comme sa

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

All I can hear is Leora ripping into Malia to whoever is on the other end of the call, might be a good thing she is leaving!

I think it is Paul, and you are right, she is delighted Malia is leaving tomorrow so she can get her life back.

She has been an “ energy vampire “ and apparently one of the reasons she stays away from the apartment .

She wants to deep clean the apartment and start living her life again.

We shall see if she changes won’t we.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry mate! My apologies, I thought you were referring to Leora.🙄

I thought patou had been referring to wondering why Malia may have decided to take a second shower so soon after she had already taken one earlier if I'm not mistaken. If I am, it is I who apologizes about misunderstanding. 🙂

ich möchte auch mal eine Lanze für Leora brechen. SIE WIRD ES AB jetzt viel schwerer haben,, Ihr Leben mit den Anforderungen aus dem Engagement bei RLC so in Einklang zu bringen, dass beides gut gelingt und wir Zuschauer auch noch zufrieden sind. Keiner ist mehr da der ihr den Rücken freihält und die Erwartungen aller Seiten sind hoch. Ob zu hoch wird sich noch erweisen.

Meine große Hochachtung gilt ihr auch deshalb weil ich selbst sehr gut weis, wie schwer es ist, sich ständig selbst motivieren zu müssen und schlechte Kritiken von Ignoranten an sich abperlen 

zu lassen. Das kostet viel Kraft u7nd ist nicht immer erfolgreich. Ich werde ihr jedenfalls, solange sie bei RLC ist, genau soviel Sympathie und Hochachtung entgegenbringen, wie ich es bisher für Malia getan habe. Auch wenn manchmal etwas nicht so gut gelingt.

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it is Paul, and you are right, she is delighted Malia is leaving tomorrow so she can get her life back.

She has been an “ energy vampire “ and apparently one of the reasons she stays away from the apartment .

She wants to deep clean the apartment and start living her life again.

We shall see if she changes won’t we.

Let's hope if Paul comes he changed and I mean as he comes never see a guy so lost as what to do next  I think I would go for seconds