Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it is Paul, and you are right, she is delighted Malia is leaving tomorrow so she can get her life back.

She has been an “ energy vampire “ and apparently one of the reasons she stays away from the apartment .

She wants to deep clean the apartment and start living her life again.

We shall see if she changes won’t we.

I'm not privy enough to have ever acquired any decent or reliable translation app., but if she is or has been saying certain things as have been being insinuated recently as well as on a few other occasions, doing so won't do much to show an outward appearance or projection of the best of someones character imo.

• Like 2

il y a 10 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Je pensais que Patou avait fait référence à se demander pourquoi Malia a peut-être décidé de prendre une deuxième douche si peu de temps après qu’elle en avait déjà pris une plus tôt si je ne me trompe pas. Si c’est le cas, c’est moi qui m’excuse de malentendu.🙂

Tu avais surement raison elle a pris sa douche peut-être après fait du sport pour se détendre un peut elle était en tenue pour

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know if anyone saw it but when Leora saw the dirty kitchen table her eyes almost popped out 🤣

At that moment I believe that Leora would have strangled Malia with her own hands 😆

She's leaving ! If her friend wants to cop an attitude for something as trivial as a little untidiness, and particularly shortly before she is supposed to be leaving, then she apparently shouldn't have a roommate anyway.

il y a 4 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je ne sais pas si quelqu’un l’a vu, mais quand Leora a vu la table de cuisine sale, ses yeux ont presque surgi🤣

À ce moment-là, je crois que Leora aurait étranglé Malia de ses propres mains😆

Oui c’est sa vous avez bien vue

8 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Damn Leora's had a rough ride on the forum today. I'm glad Malia was able wrap her suitcases in plastic film while Leora abandoned her.

I don’t think that Leora abandoned her, I think she had pre -arranged obligations.

Malia had her cases packed several days ago, there was very little Leora could do to assist really.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think they may be sleeping early tonight and get up very early In the morning for Malias flight.

Unless of course it’s not until tomorrow night.

I think her flight will be in the daylight hours.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t think that Leora abandoned her, I think she had pre -arranged obligations.

Malia had her cases packed several days ago, there was very little Leora could do to assist really.

Exactly my point, numerous posts saying it was a terrible thing for Leora to do by going out

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She's leaving ! If her friend wants to cop an attitude for something as trivial as a little untidiness, then she apparently shouldn't have a roommate anyway.

To be reasonable mate, she has had 18 months of a “ little untidiness”

And we all know what a cleanliness freak Leora is.

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Elle s’en va ! Si son amie veut faire face à une attitude pour quelque chose d’aussi trivial qu’un peu de désordre, alors elle ne devrait apparemment pas avoir de colocataire de toute façon.

Arriver à un certain Age à vivre seul on prend certain principe qui est difficile en sen défaire je voie sa avec ma fille

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1