Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

Again, I guess that I'm the one who saw it differently. I missed the scene where Leora showed that she was sad that Malia was leaving. I also missed the day that she gave Malia some parting gift as a token of appreciation for her service, and as recognition for the many days she gave covered for the apartment. I missed the day when Leora got the black-out curtains so that she could sleep without the intrusion of the sun and I missed the part where she also got a set for Malia.  But, I guess that Malia preferred to sleep with a pillow over her head to block out the light.  I did not miss, however, the scene where Leora purged the apartment of any presence of Malia...any fiber of hair, or any fleck of lint. I did not miss the part where Leora washed down again, the very mirror that Malia had just cleaned recently before she left...but then, Leora has always been very careful about exposing herself to someone else' germs during a period like the one we are in now.   I keep missing all of the good scenes is the reason why I see it differently.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Vor 32 Minuten sagte philo:

Auch hier denke ich, dass ich derjenige bin, der das anders sah. Ich habe die Szene verpasst, in der Leora gezeigt, dass sie traurig war, dass Malia ging. Ich vermisste auch den Tag, an dem sie Malia ein Abschiedsgeschenk machte, als Zeichen der Anerkennung für ihre Dienste und als Anerkennung für die vielen Tage, die sie für die Wohnung gedeckt hatte. Ich habe den Tag verpasst, an dem Leora die Verdunklungsvorhänge besorgt hat, damit sie ohne Sonneneinstrahlung schlafen konnte, und ich habe den Teil verpasst, an dem sie auch ein Set für Malia bekommen hat. Aber ich schätze, Malia schlief lieber mit einem Kissen über dem Kopf, um das Licht abzuschirmen.Ich versäumte jedoch nicht die Szene, in der Leora die Wohnung von Malia säuberte ... jede Haarfaser oder jeden Flusenfleck. Ich habe den Teil nicht verpasst, in dem Leora sich wieder hat gewaschen, genau den Spiegel, den Malia vor kurzem gereinigt hatte, bevor sie ging ... aber dann, Leora war immer sehr vorsichtig damit, sich in einer Zeit wie der, in der wir uns befinden, den Keimen anderer auszusetzen. Ich vermisse immer wieder all die guten Szenen, das ist der Grund, warum ich das anders sehe.  

Alle sterben von ihnen beschriebenen Szenen gab es einfach nicht, dafür aber die Reinigungsorgie... Bei einer ehrlichen Befragung des Forums käme aber sicherlich ein eindeutiges Ergebnis heraus...

Aber was soll man dagegen tun? Ich frage mich manchmal ob wir Zuschauer nicht zum Teil mit Schuld Haben am teilweise fragwürdigen Verhalten von Leora. Schließlich Haben wir sie zum unbeschränkten Star der Szene gemacht: mit unseren Posts , mit der Überschüttung mit Lob, mit Spitzenkameras ohne Ende., RLC sicher mit mehr als auskömmlicher Bezahlung

Da kann man schon mal vergessen, dass es Menschen, auch in unmittelbarer Nähe, gibt, sterben nicht so auf der Sonnenseite stehen. Aber einen großen Anteil am eigenen Erfolg haben. Die Hilfe für Iht Leben brauchen usw Ich hoffe sehr, dass Leora das erkennt und vielleicht bei Malia einiges nachholen kann. Denn sicher weiß sie gut wie es Malia jetzt ergeht.

Edited by Gerald Knauft
ungenaue Formulierung
  • Like 1

RLC still amazes, it gives up the  goose that lays golden eggs, it's true that the interaction between Malia and Leora was just entertainment, like everything else in RLC, but I can't understand how Leora can keep her viewers loyal, after the millionth masturbation, what can she do? Pulo says Paul is coming, I really hope not, that would be death, I rarely do, but I wish Malia a normal and real life, I hope she made some money to live better in her country and let's see this telenovela how it goes on

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

RLC still amazes, it gives up the  goose that lays golden eggs, it's true that the interaction between Malia and Leora was just entertainment, like everything else in RLC, but I can't understand how Leora can keep her viewers loyal, after the millionth masturbation, what can she do? Pulo says Paul is coming, I really hope not, that would be death, I rarely do, but I wish Malia a normal and real life, I hope she made some money to live better in her country and let's see this telenovela how it goes on

Even by chance , Malia managed to escape ( for the time being ) this demanding ( still was her choice to stay ) camera world , financially she was for sure benefited but going back to a way of life that she used to have , it will most probably take her time to get back to her previous routine . 

I wouldn’t be surprised ( if she’s still single 😉 ) that she joins again around Christmas ‘22 😇 But let the facts show us what’s gonna be 😎

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Let's not everyone forget:  This is theatre.

It's not real-life.  Don't become emotionally attached to Leora. Don't wish any more the best for her, as you would a neighbor you hardly know that's moved to another house.

As a human being , i would wish even to my worst enemy that stays healthy , that’s the most important thing that someone can have .. then , it is the universe , the karma or whatever that takes over and let’s say you get in life mostly what you deserve ..😉😇

We are all humans , let’s put the bad feelings aside , after all , both girls they didn’t kill , steal or made any crime to anyone 😂they tried to entertain according to ways  that they think they would for people watching .. some agreed with that , some not .. we all have the solution simply to “ change channel “if we don’t like what we watch or stay tuned and give the top cams 😁

• Upvote 1