Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This I think (hope!) is a link to a quote from Jimmy Deen.   So  ignore my last OT comment, I think I figured it out.  

Jimmy said:  "Martina wanting to get back with nelly after just breaking with her and having a go at bogdan doesnt make sense and very out of character. Bogdan pressuring martina to fuck him doesnt make sense and seems out of character."

Jimmy, the first part makes a lot of sense to me.  In fact, it was @emnv who reported at one time that Martina was unhappy that she could not get more time with Nelly.  Am I the only one who remembers this?   So to me, Martina is trying to call this off (the sex) because she knows Nelly doesn't have the support of Bogdan and as a good friend, it's the right thing to do.  But the urges and the affection remain.  It is quite possible she wants to get back with Nelly and maybe she was trying to reason with Bogdan on the Terrace.  In fact you can imagine an exchange along the lines of Martina telling Bogdan "you may not want us to have sex together but if this is driving Nelly to drinking, that is not good either".  Now I am speculating.

Your point about Bogdan pressuring her does not make sense and I don't know what to make of it.  If it is true that Martina LOVES sex, and if this was a way to get back sexually with Nelly, I don't think she would be so against the idea, would she?  But yes, it all is a bit strange.

You've linked to the page the comment is on, but not to the comment itself.  Where it says "posted 4 hours ago" (or similar) at the top of the post, you can either right click on it and select "copy link" and paste that link, or you can click on the link (which opens the same page, but with extra information in the address bar) and copy and paste the address from the address bar to link to a specific comment.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was more than just once he was there playing with her hair and he would only show up when A was not there he only just started showing up with AL there and thats after hearing how many times we heard she was with him off cam that people thought for sure she was having sex with who ever this mysterious Michael was come to find out it was creepy fat dude the whole time

Michael doesn't exist, he's a fictional character invented by jman.

• Like 1

I'm not a participant in the current debate. I have chosen to avoid having conversations with people whom I have determined are not truthful from my own observation.  They are mostly people who chose to challenge other peoples' post rather than to comment on what it is they see. If you ask them a question, seldom do you get a straight answer. There is an ongoing assumption by some that Bogdan is not capable of doing anything that involves anyone other than Nelly. Those who start with that assumption then challenge any and all information to the contrary. I was very interested in the recent debate about the conversation regarding Nelly, Martina and Stella and whether or not Bogdan made a condition on the Martina/Nelly affair. I still don't know what might have happened because the people who claim to know, give us an interpretation rather than a translation. I would rather rely on a translation rather than an interpretation. Bring on the translators...the interpreters...not so much. 

• Upvote 2

That is very helpful. Now, will anyone with direct knowledge, please explain who did what to whom in the car regarding Nelly, Martina and Stella. I can make my own speculation from the facts so I'm not asking for theories here. Thanks again.

• Like 2

Maybe it's time for CC to start empowering the moderators to call out the people who are making up stuff and presenting it as factual information. Now I'm wondering if there aren't MANY people on this thread who are paid trolls. Why else would people make shit up?  

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1