Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

.... So to me, Martina is trying to call this off (the sex) because she knows Nelly doesn't have the support of Bogdan and as a good friend, it's the right thing to do.  But the urges and the affection remain.  It is quite possible she wants to get back with Nelly and maybe she was trying to reason with Bogdan on the Terrace.  In fact you can imagine an exchange along the lines of Martina telling Bogdan "you may not want us to have sex together but if this is driving Nelly to drinking, that is not good either".  Now I am speculating.

Your point about Bogdan pressuring her does not make sense and I don't know what to make of it.  If it is true that Martina LOVES sex, and if this was a way to get back sexually with Nelly, I don't think she would be so against the idea, would she?  But yes, it all is a bit strange.

Yes JenMom this is a bit too strange also for me. I think having sex with another man besides Alberto is a line she will not cross and is a problem for Alberto and their relationsship. Martina knows this very well and respects it. If I remember right then Martin was the one who stopped the sexual relationsship with Nelly and wanted to continue as normal friendship, which doesn't mean not spending more time together.

And by the way what will be the benefit for Bogdan? Only having sex with another woman (even Martina is a great women many here want to have sex with her) ? He can have sex if he wants with other women...and I think many of the voyeurs are just waiting for that (but for sure on cams 😂).

And the point blackmailing him " having sex or Nelly will continue wirth drinking is a bit too childish. My opinion is that they have discussed how to get out of this mess without damaging even more (sorry for the speculation).😉

You are right something happend in the night and Alberto has washed his dogbed in the morning. I'm really sorry for him but we should not forget that he is a senior dog with some health problems.😢

6 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Michael is there 😄

all this time Michael was Creepy fat dude that plays with martinas ears and neck and  puts Martinas hair in his mouth while she was laying against him on the couch who she then spent like 3 hours walking him home at 2 or 3 am  lol 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Martina did not close the bedroom door when she went to change clothes so the big guy had a clear view down the hallway. I wonder if they will snuggle together like the did before while Alberto is at home?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t  think they are best friends 😉 , two ex sex lovers I believe is a better characterization .

How would you know DD?  Agree we ultimately don’t know … and a lot depends on meaning of “best” … but I think we have ample evidence that these girls are close.  They love together, they travel together, they cuddle together.  There is more evidence they are besties than evidence there is not.

And are they “ex sex lovers” after being off cam yesterday????

A lot of men complain how women are too emotional and not rational.  They are mostly right … I think we are wired differently that way.  So it may be annoying but it doesn’t mean these differences don’t exist.  They do.

It may be difficult for you to see why these two girls have a thing for each other.  It may not be logical.

I myself don’t understand it fully … but I DO KNOW what it means to have a bestie and I can see the signs of this very easily.

Agree with @emnv when he said wait for Season 2.  This isn’t over.  And thank God for that as the rest of RLC is boring.  How does Leora get top 8 of 10 cams just by herself?????

Martina has mostly worn pants or shorts when I have seen her with the big guy. I'm waiting to see if she wears something more revealing around him or lets him see her naked. That will be more indication for me about their relationship. I have previously seen her give him a big bear hug which was not significant except that she wrapped her legs around him. Looks like they are going back out together so Alberto is either accepting or clueless.

Guest amandafan
8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto is accepting it because he is very good old friend of both. So nothing to worry about.

I'm worried. Hadn't he lost a lot of weight the last time he was there? Almost skin and bone...