Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto is accepting it because he is very good old friend of both. So nothing to worry about.

Do you think he will kiss and chew on Martina's hair again in front of Alberto?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto is accepting it because he is very good old friend of both. So nothing to worry about.

Please share with us the basis for your knowledge and certainty on this? I am friends with almost fifty married couples and none of them would accept the touching that I have seen. Please help us understand? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Yes JenMom this is a bit too strange also for me. I think having sex with another man besides Alberto is a line she will not cross and is a problem for Alberto and their relationsship. Martina knows this very well and respects it. If I remember right then Martin was the one who stopped the sexual relationsship with Nelly and wanted to continue as normal friendship, which doesn't mean not spending more time together.

And by the way what will be the benefit for Bogdan? Only having sex with another woman (even Martina is a great women many here want to have sex with her) ? He can have sex if he wants with other women...and I think many of the voyeurs are just waiting for that (but for sure on cams 😂).

And the point blackmailing him " having sex or Nelly will continue wirth drinking is a bit too childish. My opinion is that they have discussed how to get out of this mess without damaging even more (sorry for the speculation).😉

That's all Bogdan is...is one big ass child!!

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

How would you know DD?  Agree we ultimately don’t know … and a lot depends on meaning of “best” … but I think we have ample evidence that these girls are close.  They love together, they travel together, they cuddle together.  There is more evidence they are besties than evidence there is not.

And are they “ex sex lovers” after being off cam yesterday????

A lot of men complain how women are too emotional and not rational.  They are mostly right … I think we are wired differently that way.  So it may be annoying but it doesn’t mean these differences don’t exist.  They do.

It may be difficult for you to see why these two girls have a thing for each other.  It may not be logical.

I myself don’t understand it fully … but I DO KNOW what it means to have a bestie and I can see the signs of this very easily.

Agree with @emnv when he said wait for Season 2.  This isn’t over.  And thank God for that as the rest of RLC is boring.  How does Leora get top 8 of 10 cams just by herself?????

Leora is Leora , a master and knows what needs to be done just by moving her smallest finger , she has total control on how to create viewership ( legs open and naked all the time , lights on so camera sensors are triggered with the slightest of anything moving ) ..Leora is Leora 😂

I can’t explain the differences we have approaching this subject from a different point of view , it might be the difference of cultural philosophy we have and me being a European and you an American , when in Europe due to the influence of long time traditions and history , many things are still valued according to past customs and way of living .

Of course we speak about 4 modern individuals , but here we have also a collision of two completely different philosophies , the western kind of living and doing things that Martina and Alberto represents and the more conservative that many criticize back in their homeland and this is why lots of them are escaping abroad that Nelly and Bogdan represent .. I don’t mean that this is shown on cameras as , especially Nelly and Martina , have no issues to declare the sexual lust..but , in Russia , homosexuality is punished   by law and isn’t allowed and this could never be possible there , at least in open public.. 

Now , there’s a reason that Nelly has gathered all this heat , the reason of her doing  whatever she wants whenever  she wants with Martina , while her husband isn’t allowed by her not even to cuddle in a more than friendly way any other tenant as she gets angry / jealous and frustrated to Bogdan and also the rest of the girls being able to feel and understand Nelly’s jealousy ,this is why also for me , we hardly ever see interactions between Nelly and the rest of the cast ..anyway , back on topic , I don’t accept the term “ besties “ as besties for me are two girls who share talks about subjects that have to do with their husbands / boyfriends , common  interests like watching movies , going to the cinema , see one another 3-4  times per week to share a  coffee or tea with both their men sometimes  per month and not hiding talks behind their back or simply try to act secretly with whatever they do as we have been watching the recent period .. there’s a post referring to a party that Martina is willing to skip , where’s the friendship and bestie feeling  to share it with your friend and have a common experience ?

I simply can’t accept the fact that Nelly is a married woman and she plays it double , if she wants exclusivity with Martina and if she loves her , ask for a divorce from Bogdan and go and live with her happily ever after and don’t mess with everyone’s lives ( she simply can’t have both  , period and I am sorry I am so direct with that ) creating more and more chaos each and every day and hurting her public image  by being ridiculed any time she drinks and acting like an 18 years old child and not a 30 years old married woman .

I can talk for ages about this subject , but unluckily and conservatively for me , I am way too moralist when I see a person messing the life of other individuals that at least one ( Bogdan ) doesn’t approve what’s happening ..Of course both ,Martina and Alberto,  have their part of responsibility but at least they have nothing official and they are just BF/GF ..we are speaking now about a couple ( N&B ) that have apartments in Russia , common financial accounts and generally they share officially much more than a lifestyle in front of cameras that brings   them income … if you want my extreme opinion , let them both declare they love , go and rent  an apartment in Barcelona and live  together away from the public  RLC eyes ( but at the same time without the financial benefits ) and if both in maximum 18 months won’t be pleading to have Alberto and Bogdan accept them in their lives , I can pay you a trip to Greece all inclusive 😂😇😈

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina has mostly worn pants or shorts when I have seen her with the big guy. I'm waiting to see if she wears something more revealing around him or lets him see her naked. That will be more indication for me about their relationship. I have previously seen her give him a big bear hug which was not significant except that she wrapped her legs around him. Looks like they are going back out together so Alberto is either accepting or clueless.

One vote for totally clueless!!

Sorry philo, don' get what you mean.  I'm also yorry thy I have missed this sceen, so not able to comment exactly on that. Only have seen him several times before in the appartment with/without Martina or/and Alberto. Might be that it is like that in your circle of friends but if I have learned one thing here, it is that some things are different here.😉

13 minutes ago, philo said:

Please share with us the basis for your knowledge and certainty on this? I am friends with almost fifty married couples and none of them would accept the touching that I have seen. Please help us understand? 

Alburto is just a super woke kinda guy that lets his wife have sex out of the relationship with no desires of his own to do the same according to almost everyone on this forum

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry philo, don' get what you mean.  I'm also yorry thy I have missed this sceen, so not able to comment exactly on that. Only have seen him several times before in the appartment with/without Martina or/and Alberto. Might be that it is like that in your circle of friends but if I have learned one thing here, it is that some things are different here.😉

it was more than just once he was there playing with her hair and he would only show up when A was not there he only just started showing up with AL there and thats after hearing how many times we heard she was with him off cam that people thought for sure she was having sex with who ever this mysterious Michael was come to find out it was creepy fat dude the whole time

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

If it is like that than I don't understand what the problem is 🤔 sorry.

I'm just trying to understand what you mean when you say "Alberto is accepting it because he is very good old friend of both. So nothing to worry about." Do you mean there is nothing to worry about because Alberto is aware and accepting of a sexual relationship or do you mean nothing to worry about because there is noting sexual happening between Martina and Michael?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1