Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

7 hours ago, emnv said:

I have been accused before of being an RLC agent, but being accused of being Martina I like a lot more. Thanks! 😀

If you understand Spanish, listen again to the conversation that Martina and Alberto had in the living room last night. Everything I told yesterday was in that conversation, also that about the farewell party (which for the moment Martina does not intend to attend).

For many years I have been a silent reader of the forum. With very little time to understand what was happening, I have greatly appreciated the contributions of many members who have helped to understand it with their translations and comments, and also the chronologies that help to know the topics of the day (which @Noldus continues to do and are really useful).
This year that I have some more free time, I have decided to contribute to return the favor to the many people who have participated selflessly in the spirit of helping others. I'm not looking for any kind of recognition, I'm happy to be able to join that group at some point.  But man, don't wait for me in the arena of insults, crazy speculations, and conspiracies. It is highly unlikely that you will find me there.

Emnv, 

I am not attacting your person. I am sure you are a very nice person. I am confused because there are things that has and is going on that you won't bring out that is smack in the face daily and hourly at the M&A house that dominate their conversations. I will not and I guess you probably should not either. If you want to pm me about anything I would glady and happy to confer with you about some things. Before this and especially Mr. Romeo Bogdan I always thought you did do a great job and I know the hard work of trying to hear over dogs, tv, water running, air conditioning and just about anything that can make noise makes it very difficult. I'm not a fan of Bogdan even when I first saw him he was trying hard to get close to Martina. The most sneaky SOBs at RLC. I am aware of the conversation you point out about M wanting to get back with N and also where she was so unhappy that she could not get more time with Nelly. Yes I remember those and no you are not the only one who heard them.

I have said what I have to say and will say no more about you. I will take your criticism without prejudice and not rebuke it or continue this narative. I do not want to make any enemies here especially those like you who volunteer your time without thanks many times. 

My pesonal thanks to you

John

• Haha 2

I have this suspicion that RLC is slowly winding down this entire "Project".

I haven't watched the site for a while-I just log in every day to see if there are any changes, and don't feel like I missed anything. Everything I need to know I find out here, since the apartments are virtually unwatchable anyhow. It's like every person in the cast is marking time, doing nothing and waiting for something to happen. 

The only reason I am still subscribed is that I didn't pay for the replays so it's cheap (It's become so bad live, why the hell would I pay to watch a replay?) and I don't want to miss the day I log in and get "URL not found".

Edited by albundy1089
a word
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

We all know the names of the participants. Why is it that no one will say what happened? Who is it that brings such fear that people won't speak the truth? In my experience, only people who are paid and are fearful of loosing their jobs demonstrate such behavior. What is it that happened with Stella? Does anyone have the courage to answer such a simple question?

• Confused 1

I expect that I may be the only one who does not know the answer to the question that I pose. The private communications among posters has become the norm so that only newbies and outcast like myself are not included in the private conversations. Shame !!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, emnv said:

I have been accused before of being an RLC agent, Thanks! 😀

welcome to the team 🤣🤣🤣

You should not be reached by a few negative people when most people know your value and your contributions of which I am part
Thank you to you and others for enlightening us with your wisdom and putting us back on the ground with reality

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, philo said:

I dare you to post your private conversations on the open forum where everyone can read. But no, you have too much to loose if every one can see who you really are.

I dare you to write personal conversations that you have had with people that you would not want anyone else to know.  No one has to be dared to participate in this forum.  Every post is voluntary and on your own personal preference.  

• Like 1

My intent was to demonstrate to the normal forum participant that they cannot trust what they read here because this forum is controlled by a network of a few people who conspire through private messages about what the narrative is to be and about whose theory is to be attacked or supported. You took the bait and helped me to demonstrate this better than anything I could have posted. Thank you.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

My intent was to demonstrate to the normal forum participant that they cannot trust what they read here because this forum is controlled by a network of a few people who conspire through private messages about what the narrative is to be and about whose theory is to be attacked or supported. You took the bait and helped me to demonstrate this better than anything I could have posted. Thank you.

What in the world are you talking about?  Are you saying that I am part of a controlled network and we are conspiring against you.  What a joke.  No one is conspiring against you.  You are asking for ridiculous information and no one is compelled to say anything that they do not wish to say. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1