Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

Guest amandafan

I join jman. He certainly exists! I've heard Martina talk about Michael several times. And whoever continues to deny is not serious or honest. 

Guest amandafan
6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Het is allemaal een machtsspel met een select groepje, dat het hele forum pijn doet.

If you've heard things very clear, there are always those who try to deny it ... weird 

Guest amandafan
1 minute ago, amandafan said:

When you've heard things very clearly, there are always people who try to deny it... weird 

If you've heard things very clear, there are always those who try to deny it ... weird 

9 minutes ago, amandafan said:

I join jman. He certainly exists! I've heard Martina talk about Michael several times. And whoever continues to deny is not serious or honest. 

Why do you care about Michael.  Michael could be her teacher or he could be a guy at the Chinese take out place or even better he could be the guy that sells them Taco's dog food.  Martina and Alberto would often talk about him.  Are you happy?  I am.  

• Like 1

Guest amandafan
2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Why do you care about Michael? Michael could be her teacher or he could be a guy at the Chinese takeaway or even better, he could be the guy who sells them Taco's dog food. Martina and Alberto often talked about him. Are you happy? I am.  

The way she talks about him speaks for itself. 

3 minutes ago, amandafan said:

The way she talks about him speaks for itself. 

You've heard her talk about him?  What did she say? The context is very important.  Taco may have loved the food that she got from him or she may have loved the Chinese food or she may have loved the way the teacher taught her favorite subject.

• Like 1

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You've heard her talk about him?  What did she say? The context is very important.  Taco may have loved the food that she got from him or she may have loved the Chinese food or she may have loved the way the teacher taught her favorite subject.

Don't feel like talking to you at all. 

Guest amandafan
2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Geen probleem, maar het was me een genoegen om met je te praten.

You're a denier, even if it was her mailman, he still exists. I never made any further claims, but he exists and is clearly part of her life?