B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

Now Stella, like so many of the other participants, fucking with the night vision on the cameras. As I have said a number of times this all started with Nelly showing the two couples that launched the couples apartment in Spain after they Nelly and Bogdan came on board here in Barcelona. I watched her bring lights to the couple that occupied the room now held by Tereza and Timur. 

Just now, coolhuman said:

Do you think she'll receive his huge stuff with her elastic body today?

Just two people having a nice evening and friendly talk , why should all be about sex ? When we visit people in our lives , are we always doing it for sex? Not good company and nice talks / getting to know eachother ? ☺️

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just two people having a nice evening and friendly talk , why should all be about sex ? When we visit people in our lives , are we always doing it for sex? Not good company and nice talks / getting to know eachother ? ☺️

In that case I should be paying the two people chatting on the porch across the street.  I'm tired of your stupid justification for every fucking interaction on RLC.  Your shilling is obnoxious.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice mention of the city of Antwerp in Belgium and the Queen  of chocolate countries in Europe , Belgium 😉

Love Antwerp. My son in law is from the French speaking part of Belgium. Antwerp is part of the northern Flemish speaking part.

Hmm.. a mention from Radi about Maldives and being there .. usually some serious love feelings when you go in this country and its islands .. a serious relationship in the past  then … 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Love Antwerp. My son in law is from the French speaking part of Belgium. Antwerp is part of the northern Flemish speaking part.

I have been there more than 10 times ☺️ Usually I go there in the winter for 3-4 days friends visiting .. nice city with an impressive train station , one of the best in the world 😇