Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Another thing is that the criticisms have collapsed since Leora has started to be the Leora of the past. 

Because there is nothing to criticise is there? This is the Leora that many people were attracted to in the beginning, hopefully it will last, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.

She also hasn't had a meal delivery for a week, cooking her own and seemingly enjoying it.

She has resumed drawing and is set up for painting in the near future....Life is good, for her and for us.😃

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This thing doesn't surprise me. As you said they have already done it in the past of not talking to each other for days and then they would see each other again. But maybe this time it will be different who knows ...

The main problem with the relationship is leora wants to be alone 90% of the time , that's why from the start she told him they will never live together, she likes to go home to her own place..  

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She also hasn't had a meal delivery for a week, cooking her own and seemingly enjoying it.

She has been learning new recipes and wants to try more chicken and  fish stuff and less red meat.  She has also been teaching paul the easy recipes.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

The main problem with the relationship is leora wants to be alone 90% of the time , that's why from the start she told him they will never live together, she likes to go home to her own place..  

She has been learning new recipes and wants to try more chicken and  fish stuff and less red meat.  She has also been teaching paul the easy recipes.  

That's a good thing, the only problem about that is that Leora is notorious for getting bored with things quite quickly, and the best intentions are often cast to the wind in a short time....I hope she proves me wrong though.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

This already makes it clear that Leora is not in the least interested in him even as a partner. So what is Leora doing with him, if most of the time she wants to be alone? This seems like Leora's excuse to push him away in case Paul comes. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This already makes it clear that Leora is not in the least interested in him even as a partner. So what is Leora doing with him, if most of the time she wants to be alone? This seems like Leora's excuse to push him away in case Paul comes. 

Personally I have never been much interested in speculating about her private life, inasmuch as Leora will do exactly what Leora wants to do, and anyone who can understand the mind of Leora or any woman for that matter has my admiration.....She can't understand it herself some of the time so what chance have we got? 😁

• Like 9

il y a une heure, GAG-HER a dit :

Sa relation s’est apaisée il y a environ 3 semaines avec LB, le samedi en parlant au téléphone à son amie du salon, elle lui a dit qu’elle ne lui avait pas parlé depuis plus d’une semaine maintenant, et elle aime la paix et le calme, les filles ont ensuite planifié la journée ensemble. Il peut encore y avoir des textos entre eux, et les choses peuvent revenir à ce qu’ils soient ensemble à tout moment, comme ils l’ont fait à de nombreuses reprises dans le passé.

Bonjour

JE vous remercie de tous ces précisions je suis très content d’apprendre que sa fait trois semaine qu’elle n’a pas eu loverboy au téléphoné et puis tous les commentaires que vous avez postés

Merci

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1