Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, philo said:

So if you want in on this discussion, then I suggest that you come with something better than your typical one liners.

Sorry...Another 1 liner 😁

Or I could write an essay of BS like you...😉

Hey, I'm not even a fan of Leora anymore, and I can see jack shit now, and, tbh,  couldn't give a monkeys chuff about Leora, but I know your form from the Martina thread...just saying...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...Another 1 liner 😁

Or I could write an essay of BS like you...😉

Hey, I'm not even a fan of Leora anymore, and I can see jack shit now, and, tbh,  couldn't give a monkeys chuff about Leora, but I know your form from the Martina thread...just saying...😏

Just saying but not saying much as usual.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

If some of you are trying to say that Leora is just doing a show to replace the play slot that Malia used to occupy then I concur. This skype show  that Leora is engaged in is less than entertaining and I would not still be watching except for the enjoyment of catching her fan club in some of the lies that they have been promulgating for the past years.  Now it's more than boring. Peace Out.

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, philo said:

If some of you are trying to say that Leora is just doing a show to replace the play slot that Malia used to occupy then I concur. This skype show  that Leora is engaged in is less than entertaining and I would not still be watching except for the enjoyment of catching her fan club in some of the lies that they have been promulgating for the past years.  Now it's more than boring. Peace Out.

Either take a chill pill or go to bed Phil...like normal people do...

As I said, I couldn't give a fuck, 

Night night😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1