Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

I think this must be one of the nicest and sincere real life moments we have ever witness , having both Gina’s and Lia’s/Mia’s mother in the same place , a normal fun and smiley chat , only Kitty and Smith have surprised us I believe by presenting member of their families on cameras .. very nice moment and well done for the ladies who simply behave the most sincere way ossicle we could imagine 😇🤗🤗👏👏👏

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think this must be one of the nicest and sincere real life moments we have ever witness , having both Gina’s and Lia’s/Mia’s mother in the same place , a normal fun and smiley chat , only Kitty and Smith have surprised us I believe by presenting member of their families on cameras .. very nice moment and well done for the ladies who simply behave the most sincere way ossicle we could imagine 😇🤗🤗👏👏👏

you forgot Kristy, Kamila, Rosalie, Lana, Vanessa, Angie, Emily, Samantha, Adeline ,Emma, Desiree and  Yulia

you're welcome 😁

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you forgot Kristy, Kamila, Rosalie, Lana, Vanessa, Angie, Emily, Samantha, Adeline ,Emma, Desiree and  Yulia

you're welcome 😁

Desiree I remember .. and the 3  ( Angie , Emily , Samantha ) girls indeed … but 😆😛😛 these are visitors I presume , the rest were visiting their daughters in the respective countries , so , both mamas at the same time with the friends visiting in Barcelona  , maybe I had to communicate that better with the post 😁

As always , you provided the valuable flashback in 2 sentences  , thanks for the infi given and memory  refresh  ☺️😇

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Desiree I remember .. and the 3  ( Angie , Emily , Samantha ) girls indeed … but 😆😛😛 these are visitors I presume , the rest were visiting their daughters in the respective countries , so , both mamas at the same time with the friends visiting in Barcelona  , maybe I had to communicate that better with the post 😁

As always , you provided the valuable flashback in 2 sentences  , thanks for the infi given and memory  refresh  ☺️😇

we saw also Adri's mother, Alexa's sister, Radislava's mother, Carlos's brother, and maybe more😉

All the people I quoted you on my previous post have a visit from a family member, be it a mother or a sister
I forgot to mention Bogdan's sister 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

we saw also Adri's mother, Alexa's sister, Radislava's mother, Carlos's brother, and maybe more😉

All the people I quoted you on my previous post have a visit from a family member, be it a mother or a sister
I forgot to mention Bogdan's sister 😁

The list can be endless , I admit 😁 as i said , I had to communicate my post in a different way with the way I have it in my mind 🙃🤓