B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

C'est une émission aux heures de grande écoute pour que les caméras gagnent beaucoup d'argent avec peu d'effort. Ils ont plus d'émotions réelles lorsqu'ils voient le récapitulatif du compte bancaire la semaine prochaine. ??

Alladino, go instead give your advice as a wise observer on the B4 thread, there is a message every hour, you will be appreciated, I'm sure.

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dino...I'm in no doubt you're a canny lad in 'real' life, and you might be right or you might be wrong, but give it a fucking rest mate! Why are you even watching RLC because it will NEVER fulfill your expectations?...Whatever they do, you will find fault... 

Who says I watch RLC? I quit again short before Stella moved out, because @Noldusmentioned that she will move out. 😄

Here I am only discussing RLC and the naivety of some of the remaining customer thay have. Do you realize that this overhype is one of the reasons why RLC can operate with so little content? If people were more critical, RLC would have to make an effort in their casting, find better girls who really bring some life into this apartments and not only after two or three months, just before they move out, quickly put on one or two of this silly bullshit shows so that they are invited again and get some bonus money on their account.

• Haha 1

And we can easily name this week , “ Radislava’s week “ … occupying an impressive number of replay top cams ( perhaps the biggest showing no nudity at all 😉 ) at the beginning of the week , to some real emotional reactions earlier this morning and the departure of a person that she truly liked and ending it with this unexpected development and her first “ small “ but “ wonderful “ sexual steps in front of camera .. this is a true voyeuristic moment , finally seeing after many months of waiting and waiting patiently something more from a woman that we have all been wanting to see .. well done and excellent and also kudos to Mila on making her relax and “ dare “ to show on cameras ☺️😌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He isn't. and that's the problem 😅

He claims that he doesn't. But if he actually doesn't, how would he be aware of what has occurred in different apartments at different times when he has posted comments regarding situations that had recently occurred but no one else had posted any comments regarding them at the time. Similar to an earlier comment that he made here claiming that certain situations have occurred with some of the participants, that according to him involved no emotion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Who says I watch RLC? I quit again short before Stella moved out, because @Noldusmentioned that she will move out. 😄

Here I am only discussing RLC and the naivety of some of the remaining customer thay have. Do you realize that this overhype is one of the reasons why RLC can operate with so little content? If people were more critical, RLC would have to make an effort in their casting, find better girls who really bring some life into this apartments and not only after two or three months, just before they move out, quickly put on one or two of this silly bullshit shows so that they are invited again and get some bonus money on their account.

Yes, it was pointed out to me that you can see jack shit now...like me. I forgot...Which makes your criticism about tonight's event even more ridiculous...🤪

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1