B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I also have seen Radi's mother visited her few times in B1 which means that her mother lives in Barcelona too.

No Barcelona participant in RLC has acquired more clothes and home decor items than Radi, and it is obvious that when she left, it would not be for the airport.   No other participant brings their own linens to the project!

11 minutes ago, moules said:

No Barcelona participant in RLC has acquired more clothes and home decor items than Radi, and it is obvious that when she left, it would not be for the airport.   No other participant brings their own linens to the project!

But that does not necessarily mean that she is a resident of the country with a final visa to stay in Spain.

• Like 1

il y a 56 minutes, moules a dit :

Aucun participant barcelonais de RLC n'a acquis plus de vêtements et d'articles de décoration que Radi, et il est évident que lorsqu'elle partira, ce ne serait pas pour l'aéroport. Aucun autre participant n'apporte son propre linge au projet !

c'est une sans abri

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

I dont know that Radi is a Spanish citizen, she certainly is a legal resident, and is legally allowed to work in Spain and I believe other Schengen counties as well.  Many of the titles in her small library of books are Cyrillic, which would suggest some years of schooling in the Ukraine

I agree. She may have gone to schools in Ukraine. That doesn't prevent her from obtaining a citizenship of one of the EU countries from her parent while she was leaving in her home country. If someone obtains a citizenship of one of the 28 countries of the EU, he/she can live and work freely in any of the Schengen countries. 

Another theory about Radi's living in Spain and it is little off topic. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union and United Germany in 1991, people from Soviet Union and East Germany moved freely between the two countries and speak the other country's language.

For example, Angela Merkel (Chancellor of Germany) was born in East Germany and she speaks Russian fluently and every time she meets with Putin 😎, you don't see any translators around them. 

So, maybe some of the parents of RLC's participants were born in the formerly East Germany and they became citizens of the EU once the United Germany became a member of the EU.  I know that was a long post and off topic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Another theory about Radi's living in Spain and it is little off topic. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union and United Germany in 1991, people from Soviet Union and East Germany moved freely between the two countries and speak the other country's language.

For example, Angela Merkel (Chancellor of Germany) was born in East Germany and she speaks Russian fluently and every time she meets with Putin 😎, you don't see any translators around them. 

So, maybe some of the parents of RLC's participants were born in the formerly East Germany and they became citizens of the EU once the United Germany became a member of the EU.  I know that was a long post and off topic.

Long post?? You have been here long enough to have seen @ddhm's posts now i'm sure,, THOSE are long  posts.:biggrin:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think Radi being upset about going to B4 has anything to do with the B4 girls there...I think it's because there's a fruit and veg shop just round the corner from B1...😏

She wants to survive it .. Just look at Gina, she lived there for almost a year and had to walk several miles to buy some beer 😁

• Haha 2