B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

from what i understood from her phone conversation just now she hates the new place, thinks it's a hellhole, didn't have anywhere else to go (might have misunderstood that part) and that she thinks the people there will lowkey hate her.

I do feel sorry for her though sounds tough

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TheDude212 said:

from what i understood from her phone conversation just now she hates the new place, thinks it's a hellhole, didn't have anywhere else to go (might have misunderstood that part) and that she thinks the people there will lowkey hate her.

The Villa looks far away from every thing.

1 minute ago, TheDude212 said:

The people there will openly hate her. Even the supposedly nice and easy going twins haven't welcomed her yet.

Can I say that Radislava is too melodramatic?

I understand that for her everything is new and how much else but if the coexistence begins like this, she might as well go away for good instead of moving. It is not that RLC could offer her an apartment of her own.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I hope Radi will connect with Nana and be friend with her which will help Radi settling in more smoothly in B4.  I think it is normal feelings what Radi is going through now with the move to a new place especially she hasn't been to B4 many times in the past.

She should have left the project all together!  Radislava and Nana will never be anything other than roommates.