B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Can I say that Radislava is too melodramatic?

I understand that for her everything is new and how much else but if the coexistence begins like this, she might as well go away for good instead of moving. It is not that RLC could offer her an apartment of her own.

Leora can have her own apartment, Masha can have her own apartment, why can't Radislava have her own apartment?  She is just as important as any of the rest of the girls from what I've been reading.

P.S.  Just messing with y'all about the bold text LMAO

The road to adapt and adjust at a completely new environment will be long .. but Radi will make it also here and let’s hope she stays strong with whatever challenges she might face in the villa . 

We can see her completely shine but we could see her isolating  herself and feeling sad , lonely and disappointed . Let’s hope that her first year on cameras experience to become valuable and help her with everything . 

On another note, sitting on a bed feeling sorry for herself is bad. Should unpack some of her shit, take a shower, go say hi to the other peeps even if it's with a "fuck you all" attitude, then go out for a walk or something. I mean anything is better than that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Leora can have her own apartment, Masha can have her own apartment, why can't Radislava have her own apartment?  She is just as important as any of the rest of the girls from what I've been reading.

P.S.  Just messing with y'all about the bold text LMAO

Simply because there is no time to find an apartment for her in Barcelona. The ones that were there before have been closed and I don't think they have any more money to open another in a short time. However, it would take months to open another apartment. If they have to close B1 they couldn't leave her there alone.

Radi is either a bloody good actress or she genuinely doesn’t want to be there from what I can see. Maybe she doesn’t want to play second fiddle in a crowded house so there could be fireworks if she stays and doesn’t tell rlc to stick it especially when it comes to sharing the fridge. I don’t know why she didn’t get the other room since it looks bigger but maybe that’s an optical illusion. Better still they should have given her the big room and got rid of useless Nana. Still early days yet  so it will be interesting to see what transpires 🤔

il y a 5 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Relax...it's a joke, Sera and Radi did not get along at all.

You would just need about the same no. of fingers you would use to dig your nose to count how many girls actually for real, get along with Serafima.

il y a 4 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Relax...it's a joke, Sera and Radi did not get along at all.

Oui, cela je conçois très bien. Mais comment il sait que Serafina doit venir à B1? C'est pas RLC qui lui a dit, ils ne disent jamais rien à ce sujet!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Radislava déplacé pour des raisons de sécurité n'a absolument aucun sens. Quel geste stupide de la déplacer d'où elle était vers B1. Maintenant, elle sera malheureuse d'être si loin de sa mère et de ses amis qu'elle a au cœur de Barcelone.

Indeed, for security reasons, it was sufficient to integrate Mila in B1

• Haha 1