B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the contrary , we saw another renovation and reopening like last year ( B4 ) , this year B1 , this means that except the whatever  extra money for the tenants , the maintenance of the apartments it is of essential meaning . Money was invested for changes in B1 , new cameras , we can say then that money was spent .

In addition , RLC slowly seems to be able again to bring back girls from East Europe , a procedure that was faced with major problems due to Covid restriction and especially traveling . The way I see it , RLC “escaped “ the difficult period , the bad days are in the past and without of course being able to predict the future , the best is upon us . It is just up to the tenants to prove that they should be considered RLC employees and not just “ rent free / money paid “ only people that take advantage of our payment contracts . 

Your optimism is almost pathological. 😉 From my point of view, RLC is now exactly where they were 4 weeks ago. They have reopened a flat that they just closed, again with a bunch of repeats who don't really live where the flat actually is, and who will most likely only give pseudo-lesbian bullshit shows. I have no idea why RLC put this place under the roommate category.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

On the contrary , we saw another renovation and reopening like last year ( B4 ) , this year B1 , this means that except the whatever  extra money for the tenants , the maintenance of the apartments it is of essential meaning . Money was invested for changes in B1 , new cameras , we can say then that money was spent .

In addition , RLC slowly seems to be able again to bring back girls from East Europe , a procedure that was faced with major problems due to Covid restriction and especially traveling . The way I see it , RLC “escaped “ the difficult period , the bad days are in the past and without of course being able to predict the future , the best is upon us . It is just up to the tenants to prove that they should be considered RLC employees and not just “ rent free / money paid “ only people that take advantage of our payment contracts . 

Je pense surtout que RLC est toujours en mode réaction punitive envers ses clients quand ceux-ci se révoltent un peu. Le fait que beaucoup ont résilié leurs souscriptions ce mois-ci, leur réaction est de punir ceux qui veulent revenir en augmentant les prix.

RLC n'a jamais fait un effort pour séduire ses clients et comme certains ici sont toujours contents quoi qu'il fasse, ça ne risque pas de changer.

Je pense qu'ils ont plus de chance de gagner 1000 clients à 20€ que 500 clients à 30€.

23 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

Je pense surtout que RLC est toujours en mode réaction punitive envers ses clients quand ceux-ci se révoltent un peu. Le fait que beaucoup ont résilié leurs souscriptions ce mois-ci, leur réaction est de punir ceux qui veulent revenir en augmentant les prix.

RLC n'a jamais fait un effort pour séduire ses clients et comme certains ici sont toujours contents quoi qu'il fasse, ça ne risque pas de changer.

Je pense qu'ils ont plus de chance de gagner 1000 clients à 20€ que 500 clients à 30€.

I agree with you but I guess RLC doesn't realize that.