B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

All these girls coming back over and over and over and the one girl I want to just make a visit will probably never come back again... Oh well.

Good to see Ulyana again, despite the fake tits. Hope to see some Ulyana/Bruno/Gina drama in the future.

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a much deeper thought , perhaps lots of rumored questions  will be answered by seeing how the “new “ 4 girls will proceed , I am talking of course about the rumors that the “ bonuses “ have either reduced or disappear and this is why we get the covered bates over at other apartments .. we heard/read  also about possible financial and struggling RLC problems , well , B1 not only reopened but , a ) it opened with 4 tenants ( when they are usually 3 ) , tenants that aren’t permanent Barcelona residents , that means money to bring them , costs and so on , b ) advertised as a non GOV concept , suggesting that we will get the girls for a much longer period and c ) RLC listens ( and in my opinion monitors the forum here ) , these 3 girls have always been very popular ( especially Ulyana ) , Olivia has been more than generous and we were also introduced to the famous “ Olivia’s boyfriend “ ( Daniel 😆 ) that then was christened as “ boy toy “ 😆 till we never saw him again after a strange incident and having sex with Holly on New Year’s Day , and Fiora  , well , the christening of the guy we have been seeing the last couple of months in B4 , the famous now “ Fior “, her incredible sexuality , the most flexible woman I can recall , the woman that many times was characterized as the “ mama “ for the others while in B2 last year and also the woman who really loved RLC and her “goodbye reaction “ when she had to leave B2 has been one of the most sincere real life moments we have seen , well , with all that being said , I think RLC seems to go back on track .. 

We can all remember the reactions when Lola and Anna returned , we can all remember the reactions when the twins returned , well , a look at the comments and the warm “ welcome back “ to the 3+1 ( Harley , can it be that RLC sends an intermediate message  to our forum member here who has been “ fighting “ them with such negative passion and in a way telling him that this girl , a new one as he has been asking but also some returnees that he has always been against ) girls is showing that perhaps the bad period is back and RLC enters safely the after Covid -19 era  .. 

a year is a long time, they could be married, engaged or another reason they dont act like before

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

FINALLY  FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY ….

MY WISHES HAVE BEEN HEARD .. RLC brings back the ultimate weapon , the present and future of RLC , ULYANA is back .. we need to sit back , relax and enjoy the journey of pleasure , moments and anything that this woman will offer .. 

The excitement is back , RLC listened , it is up to us all to show the respect to all of these 3 great for the cameras women .. BUT HEY …

ULYANA IS BAAAAAAACK 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈👿😈👿😈😈😈

Ever so slightly over the top DD...😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

This could be interesting, all Xmas presents come in one go 👏 just hope Fiora’s old shag buddy doesn’t rear his head again and Curly keeps his cock in Gina. What has surprised me though is Radi is staying at b4; I really did think she would return after renovations. So why hasn’t she unpacked; does it mean she is leaving soon especially after all her bulk shopping sprees, hope not but who knows rlc logic🤔

She has...😏

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ever so slightly over the top DD...😏

You are the ultimate Monica fan , i am the ultimate Ulyana fan 😂🤣 .. of course we might be disappointed but it was never the case with her .. always to please the audience , even if B2 didn’t allow with the terrace during the last visit .. my theory can be that B1 can become again the place of interests after Pam and Stella and I see in the long run , both Olivia and Ulyana moving in the villa 😉😉 but my excitement is back , best way to enter the winter mood in around 2 months time 😎

By the way , I could even say that Dina’s friend could be Kitty’s sister ( especially since she might have come in Rome from Prague as well 🙃😆

Edit ; posting in the wrong apartment 😂🤣

Being an RLC subscriber for very recently, of course I don't know any of these girls, but if 3 sound nice to me, my first impression of Fiora is that she seems very superficial compared to her roommates, totally in effect (sexy dance but playing with the cameras to show as little as possible You seem very enthusiastic about it, the future will tell if I'm wrong.

More return participants. Although there are one or two who seemed to ocassionally be more interesting than not, apparently the business's admin. either cannot, or is not interested in adding much of any newer participants to the business. A mistake on their part as far as I'm concerned. Of course it wouldn't be the first, or second, or even third, but another of a number of poor decision making.

• Upvote 2