B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I would much rather have Angie, Emily and Samantha. I think the least RLC could have done was to offer Radi her old room back and let her decide if she wants it or not.

We don't know that they didn't. Actually we know nothing about future plans, so it's hard to say what Radi will be doing. I would love her to stay, but it's her life and their business to run. We just get to peek.

On further thought, it's funny how perceptions have changed. I think it was StnCld mentioned the other day, back then it wasn't constant sex, it was about life and those three (and most of the others} lived their life and shared it with us, not performed for us. That's why I like Ulyana and Olivia coming back. Maybe they will help return the spirit of the old RLC.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I liked Chloe also. The way she would play to the camera, in a fun way, made visiting her apartment like visiting a friend. 

Then if they gave B2 to Angie, Emily and Samantha, Barcelona wouldn't know what hit the city.

If they'll bring back Samantha my dream will come true.

Their apartment was something special.

I don't think I want someone to come back as much as I want Samantha and Nora to return

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, blobi692 said:

Am I right to remember Bruno having a quick bang with Ulyana ? was he already invested with Gina back then ? 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The same that happened at even more extreme “ situations “ , that is when Holly was sharing the same place ( B4 ) with him and Gina .. NOTHING .. of course , the “ Stella incident “ is still fresh in everyone’s mind .. but I don’t think we see anything ( of course whenever I say this it happen exactly the opposite 😂🤣

We had such a beautiful time, I miss it.

On a much deeper thought , perhaps lots of rumored questions  will be answered by seeing how the “new “ 4 girls will proceed , I am talking of course about the rumors that the “ bonuses “ have either reduced or disappear and this is why we get the covered bates over at other apartments .. we heard/read  also about possible financial and struggling RLC problems , well , B1 not only reopened but , a ) it opened with 4 tenants ( when they are usually 3 ) , tenants that aren’t permanent Barcelona residents , that means money to bring them , costs and so on , b ) advertised as a non GOV concept , suggesting that we will get the girls for a much longer period and c ) RLC listens ( and in my opinion monitors the forum here ) , these 3 girls have always been very popular ( especially Ulyana ) , Olivia has been more than generous and we were also introduced to the famous “ Olivia’s boyfriend “ ( Daniel 😆 ) that then was christened as “ boy toy “ 😆 till we never saw him again after a strange incident and having sex with Holly on New Year’s Day , and Fiora  , well , the christening of the guy we have been seeing the last couple of months in B4 , the famous now “ Fior “, her incredible sexuality , the most flexible woman I can recall , the woman that many times was characterized as the “ mama “ for the others while in B2 last year and also the woman who really loved RLC and her “goodbye reaction “ when she had to leave B2 has been one of the most sincere real life moments we have seen , well , with all that being said , I think RLC seems to go back on track .. 

We can all remember the reactions when Lola and Anna returned , we can all remember the reactions when the twins returned , well , a look at the comments and the warm “ welcome back “ to the 3+1 ( Harley , can it be that RLC sends an intermediate message  to our forum member here who has been “ fighting “ them with such negative passion and in a way telling him that this girl , a new one as he has been asking but also some returnees that he has always been against ) girls is showing that perhaps the bad period is back and RLC enters safely the after Covid -19 era  .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2