B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why not they partied all the time with stella and she was fucking Curly in the past and it sure looked like they did it again off cam this visit when they went to the beach for like 14 hours 

Don’t become philo or whoever speculates the extreme theories over at Martina’s .. you are better than this .. they went to the beach for 14 hours , do we have proof ? Did we see them together ? Do we know what happened or anything at all ? Come on .. let’s be fair with what we see and don’t become paranoid of things that we “ would wish “ to happen so as we are proven right 😇😎

40 minutes ago, moules said:

Next, Dick and Jane to B5, with their occasional guests having the other bedroom.

Ahh .. another fantastic thing to happen.. and for this couple being open to any kind of adventures with whoever , well , this could become a “ dreamy “‘winter .. your wish , hope it is heard like with mine about lovely Ulyana 😉 And then , the most extreme return , Chloe .. but with her man having a job while they had the apartment in Russia , it looks just a fantasized  wish 😆🥳

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Who would have thought that we are going to like this name now 😁

20 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

or she could just moan about the same thing everyday

All we need now is a girl coming in and given the name Alladino who does fake lesbian group sex shows everyday. 🤣

• Haha 8

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh .. another fantastic thing to happen.. and for this couple being open to any kind of adventures with whoever , well , this could become a “ dreamy “‘winter .. your wish , hope it is heard like with mine about lovely Ulyana 😉 And then , the most extreme return , Chloe .. but with her man having a job while they had the apartment in Russia , it looks just a fantasized  wish 😆🥳

I liked Chloe also. The way she would play to the camera, in a fun way, made visiting her apartment like visiting a friend. 

Then if they gave B2 to Angie, Emily and Samantha, Barcelona wouldn't know what hit the city.

2 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I likes Chloe also. The way she would play to the camera, in a fun way, made visiting her apartment like visiting a friend. 

Then if they gave B2 to Angie, Emily and Samantha, Barcelona wouldn't know what hit the city.

Totally agree .. didn’t refer to Angie , Emily and Samantha as I would sound paranoid with my today’s  excitement if I was asking for it as well 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I enjoy harleyfatboy but that comment is very funny!

Thank you. I also enjoy him when he's not saying the girls are doing all kinds of drugs with no proof,or when he is talking through his ''source'' and/or speculating about things. (don't tell him i said this though,,lol):biggrin:

3 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I liked Chloe also. The way she would play to the camera, in a fun way, made visiting her apartment like visiting a friend. 

I would much rather have Angie, Emily and Samantha. I think the least RLC could have done was to offer Radi her old room back and let her decide if she wants it or not.