B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The new girl - Harley - extreme speculated ย prediction , will be the wildest of them all โ€ฆ body language and attitude already psychologized ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

i just could not ever say the words i sure would like to see Harley naked it just makes me throw up in my mouth a little just thinking of it lolย ๐Ÿคฃ

I just know I'm going to laugh my head off the first time I see the phrases...Harley bating...Harley bj...Harley eating out Olivia or Ulyana or Fiora.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

B1 general topic should be a right good laugh for a couple of months. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Haha 9

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

rlc said radi apt on renovation and now we have sum1 else in her room,

they should send fiora and her creepy guy in b4 and radi back in b1, she deserve it

RLC just communicated that the apartment where Radislava lived was being renovated, as soon as Radislava came to B4, B1 was no longer her apartment, so it was certain that this apartment would reopen with other participants.
RLC does not name their apartment as we can name them within the forum so so that people can easily understand, they preferred to communicate with the name of Radislava since she was the only participant who occupied B1 at that time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I just know I'm going to laugh my head off the first time I see the phrases...Harley bating...Harley bj...Harley eating out Olivia or Ulyana or Fiora.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Who would have thought that we are going to like this name now ๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

or she could just moan about the same thing everyday

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Who would have thought that we are going to like this name now ๐Ÿ˜

LIKE?? The name Harley just reminds me of something that leaks fluids,makes too much noiseย  and is unreliable,also the motorcycle.:biggrin:๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1