B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

2 hours ago, BSMontréal said:

Je crois que je vais continuer à regarder les autres appartements d'Espagne tout en espérant voir quelque chose de nouveau, d'intéressant, d'érotique, etc., etc. Évidemment, je vais continuer à aller voir Leora, Martina et Alberto (quel beau couple intéressant) parce que eux ils tentent, ils sustentent l'appétit des voyeurs... 

Banned.gif.64a59990671b0f430e9d54ea1b1e82b6.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I might be wrong but I don't think she's gonna move back to B1...she wouldn't have been as upset as she was if it was just short term. My guess is that they have other plans for B1. She's more likely to leave the project, and live with her mam again in Barca...if she can sort out the relevant paperwork...unless she comes around and accepting B4...It's not that much of a dive, is it?...😏

I have a theory about Radi's living in Spain and her status and it is little off topic. I am not sure if some people on here will entertain it. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union and united Germany in 1991, people from the Soviet Union and East Germany moved freely between the two countries and speak the other country's language.

For example, Angela Merkel (Chancellor of Germany) was born in East Germany and she speaks Russian fluently and every time she meets with Putin 😎, you don't see any translators around them. 

So, maybe some of the parents of RLC's participants were born in the formerly East Germany (including one of Radi's parents) and they became citizens of the EU once the united Germany became a member of the EU.  I know that was a long post and off topic.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have a theory about Radi's living in Spain and her status and it is little off topic. I am not sure if some people on here will entertain it. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union and united Germany in 1991, people from the Soviet Union and East Germany moved freely between the two countries and speak the other country's language.

For example, Angela Merkel (Chancellor of Germany) was born in East Germany and she speaks Russian fluently and every time she meets with Putin 😎, you don't see any translators around them. 

So, maybe some of the parents of RLC's participants were born in the formerly East Germany (including one of Radi's parents) and they became citizens of the EU once the united Germany became a member of the EU.  I know that was a long post and off topic.

I think all of them, except the Spanish of course, speaks Russian.  Some are Russian and others are Ukrainian.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think all of them, except the Spanish of course, speaks Russian.  Some are Russian and others are Ukrainian.

My understanding if it is correct that Radislava is Russian and from my previous post is that she might be citizen of the EU which she obtained from one of her parents and that is why she can live in Barcelona for long time. Her mother lives in Barcelona too and I don't know for how long she has been living there. 

19 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This also applies to Masha and Gina assuming they are living in Rome and Barcelona legally and not they had a visa and they are currently overstaying their visas.

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

Your responses to BSMontreal were probably nuked when Stone banned him. I lost a few myself, not that I am missing them (or him!)

I didn't realised SC banned him...whatever for?...😏

I was waiting for his 25th farewell tonight...

• Haha 2