B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For the "will back soon" we need to ask the veterans what RLC means by that. If is a a few month from now or they don't want to say "it will take a year or more". If I'm not mistaken the last renovation took almost a year to finish, but I don't know if they had to many things to fix. Now it look like is very small fixes. Bathroom door, some wall painting and the bathtub water drain.   

There doesn't appear to be anything major to 'fix'...less than B2, imo, so my guess is just a week or 2...

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For the "will back soon" we need to ask the veterans what RLC means by that. If is a a few month from now or they don't want to say "it will take a year or more". If I'm not mistaken the last renovation took almost a year to finish, but I don't know if they had to many things to fix. Now it look like is very small fixes. Bathroom door, some wall painting and the bathtub water drain.   

As I understand it, they may need a new bathroom door and also some new and fun to watch residents. It's obvious that RLC won't write: "Oh, we fucked it up and haven't found any new residents yet". That's why the renovation will probably take just as long as it takes RLC to find a few bores who will even undercut the already horrible quality of B2.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There doesn't appear to be anything major to 'fix'...less than B2, imo, so my guess is just a week or 2...

Aren't 2 weeks a little optimistic? There is still a guest room available in B4 and RLC has not even made the bed there yet.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I understand it, they may need a new bathroom door and also some new and fun to watch residents. It's obvious that RLC won't write: "Oh, we fucked it up and haven't found any new residents yet". That's why the renovation will probably take just as long as it takes RLC to find a few bores who will even undercut the already horrible quality of B2.

Aren't 2 weeks a little optimistic? There is still a guest room available in B4 and RLC has not even made the bed there yet.

We'll see...They may have already found them to fill B1 and are just tidying the place up for their arrival...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We'll see...They may have already found them to fill B1 and are just tidying the place up for their arrival...

It is possible, but it could also be that another two of the girls will soon be moving out and RLC decides to use this opportunity to start a "renovation" of B2 as well. 🤣

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That’s something that has puzzled me for a while; the cleaning lady has never been to clean the room Nana vacated nor Viv’s room before Radi arrived while in the past she always gutted each room after someone left. Very odd 🤔

Wasn't she cleaning last week?

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It took about 3 weeks for the bathroom renovation at B4, and it reopened except for floor 2. After it reopened, all the residents stayed on floors 1, 4, 3 and the pool until floor 2 was done about a week later. The work on B4  was much more extensive than what we are talking about for B1. But we don't know what the scope of work actually is.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
B1 closed 25.09.2015 01.10.2015 B1 7
B1 closed 18.10.2015 11.11.2015 B1 25
B1 closed 27.11.2017 16.09.2018 B1 294
B2 closed 13.11.2018 25.12.2018 B2 43
B4 closed 19.08.2020 09.09.2020 B4 22
B1 Closed 07.09.2021   B1  
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:
Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
B1 closed 25.09.2015 01.10.2015 B1 7
B1 closed 18.10.2015 11.11.2015 B1 25
B1 closed 27.11.2017 16.09.2018 B1 294
B2 closed 13.11.2018 25.12.2018 B2 43
B4 closed 19.08.2020 09.09.2020 B4 22
B1 Closed 07.09.2021   B1  

Ok, so I was one day off🤒