B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

15 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I was looking through the old threads and found this from the old B1 in 2015.

The more things change...the more they are the same.

No wonder RLC doesn't respond.  

image.thumb.png.19ce38f1cc2e5fa757e357da377d9e9c.png

In 2015, B1 was not closed for maintenance, but a change to the entire concept.
When B1 opened, Nora lived permanently for 309 days and they changed the other two rooms every month (approx.)

Then they closed for a week and Nora and Kiko came in for a short period of 18 days,
(they had their own apartment earlier before B1 opened).

Then B1 was closed again and reopened with the concept we know today with 3 alternating girls. There were usually two that were for about 90 days and one could be 1, 2 or 3 months.

The long maintenance294 days was used for the total renovation of the apartment. New bathtub, kitchen paint and bedroom were completely changed.

29 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

It took about 3 weeks for the bathroom renovation at B4, and it reopened except for floor 2. After it reopened, all the residents stayed on floors 1, 4, 3 and the pool until floor 2 was done about a week later. The work on B4  was much more extensive than what we are talking about for B1. But we don't know what the scope of work actually is.

maybe rlc should hire pro for the renovations and not bogdan and fior

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

For the "will back soon" we need to ask the veterans what RLC means by that. If is a a few month from now or they don't want to say "it will take a year or more". If I'm not mistaken the last renovation took almost a year to finish, but I don't know if they had to many things to fix. Now it look like is very small fixes. Bathroom door, some wall painting and the bathtub water drain.   

And maybe a couple more  cameras in the LR and the master bedroom 😉