B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

Here is something .. for reasons I have explained just some days after Radislava joined RLC , i consider myself a simple fan of hers and not a hardcore / extreme fan . But , comparing the girls we have watched the last year or so , i consider her an “‘aristocrat “‘ thinking about the others . Her wardrobe , her style , her decoration thoughts , her way of having this lifestyle , I find it a true and absolute personal way of having her life happening . 

A selfish thought I admit , but for sure a woman with class and pure femininity and endless sexuality . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

Here the junkie wakes up and he has nothing to say but insults ... A shitty pro who would surely vote for the Radish trying to become a star lol

1 hour ago, BSMontréal said:

Radis the vegetable ???

15 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

The vegetable is back, it's a safe bet that it will start imitating soon ....

Yes,nothing but insults,,you are correct about your posts,first time i agree with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

Well, old man, I would consult in your place just to help you remove the shit that you have in your eyes, poor old man ...

My eyes are very clear,,clear enough to see your brain is filled with shit and hate towards women.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1