B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

1 minute ago, BSMontréal said:

Eh ben mon vieux je consulterais à ta place juste pour qu'il t'aide à enlever la merde que tu as dans les yeux pauvre vieux...

Even Leora would have asked you politely to stop insulting a colleague of hers , the beautiful and astonishing Radislava . I don’t even think that she actually would have enjoyed this meaningless comparison . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Even Leora would have asked you politely to stop insulting a colleague of hers , the beautiful and astonishing Radislava . I don’t even think that she actually would have enjoyed this meaningless comparison . 

He has no clue as to what he is saying so it is meaningless. I'm sure the girls laugh at and blow off someone like this meager little boy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

He has no clue as to what he is saying so it is meaningless. I'm sure the girls laugh at and blow off someone like this meager little boy.

I don’t translate but I know quite some French and i understand the most of the posts meanings .. I honestly don’t understand why this hate 😔 for another tenant that if anything , she has never provoked or act in any way bad for anyone or has deceived viewers or whatever can be said so as to have a bad opinion . Totally unfair and not nice 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

It took about 3 weeks for the bathroom renovation at B4, and it reopened except for floor 2. After it reopened, all the residents stayed on floors 1, 4, 3 and the pool until floor 2 was done about a week later. The work on B4  was much more extensive than what we are talking about for B1. But we don't know what the scope of work actually is.

I very much suspect there is water damage to the bathroom floor.  The bottom of the bathroom door is rotted.  The bath drain makes a very weird sound when the bath is being emptied.  No one knows the condition of the WC on the bottom floor.   Perhaps they will install a proper shower head.

If there is a security 'issue', they may install a new, stronger entrance door, and perhaps security cams.  (Gina's door looks positively medieval and nearly impregnable.  Speaks well for the neighborhood.)

And I believe this apartment is the top floor of the building, so perhaps the roof needs repair.

--------------------

Unless the remainder of her stuff was retrieved today, and is stored in the office,  she still has the equivalent of 4-5 bags of her stuff in the living room of B-1.   Didn't seem to be clothes.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

Ouais nous verrons dans quelques jours lorsque le radis chialera pour s'en aller parceque elle croit que Reallifecam est trop de bas niveau pour elle puisque elle ne se prend pas pour de la merde le radis.... 

Je parie que vous êtes du genre à vous mettre en colère même contre les dessins animés. Vous êtes trop stupide et insignifiant pour continuer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BSMontréal said:

Non mais qu'est-ce que tu comprends pas ? Que tu bandes sur une fille pour ne pas la nommer, le radis, qui copies les autres filles depuis son arrivée et principalement Leora. That's That's all... N'ai plus rien à rajouter...

R.b371dea1db7bb86ec9ab2f4732433c82?rik=hL%2bg%2bwIAfzwuFA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Like 2