B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nana should leave soon. She has been a dead weight the hole month.

Ultimately, you can say that about all the girls in GOV. đŸ€Ł

The only thing left to do is to end the concept and finally find some people who really live in these flats.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I ❀ this girl...She's always been in my top 5 all  time girls.

2 issues though...

1. I don't sun now for personal reasons, so I can't see her
  2. @bud will crawl out from under his stone and start banging on about how she switched the lights off in her room during her last stay...total bollocks, btw...

She's a lovely girl, and, for those who don't know her, if her long term boyfriend comes, offers up some great sex...

wrong bud again naga 😁

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ultimately, you can say that about all the girls in GOV. đŸ€Ł

The only thing left to do is to end the concept and finally find some people who really live in these flats.

..and not have these pseudo lesbian shows...

Just finished off for you Dino :biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think that will last Nold...unless all the girls have formed a pact because bonus money's not as it was...

Very interesting observation and comment good friend â˜ș

Nora's friend Karol...... Shit ...... Damnit man RLC why now ? I am with Naga on this one. Karol has always been on my top ten list. Shit and I was about to let my sub expire. Especially since Nana doesn't understand what face down ass up means !!!! I do however like the relationship that is developing between The Most Magnificent Mila, and Ravishing Radi. I was sold on them in B-1, then the tent time kind of killed it for me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nora's friend Karol...... Shit ...... Damnit man RLC why now ? I am with Naga on this one. Karol has always been on my top ten list. Shit and I was about to let my sub expire. Especially since Nana doesn't understand what face down ass up means !!!! I do however like the relationship that is developing between The Most Magnificent Mila, and Ravishing Radi. I was sold on them in B-1, then the tent time kind of killed it for me.

Our taste in the girls has always been so similar Thes, it's surreal! Wow, we could be CC's version of Lia and Mia!...Except I can't do the walk, and members wouldn't have trouble spotting the difference between us...😏

• Haha 1