B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

Noldus

38 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm pretty sure Radislava is ''accepted'' much easier at B2 than in B4 because the girls seem like they are much more confident and secure with themselves than B4, so the jealousy and bullshit doesn't seem to exist,it seems to be more of a mature atmosphere and much more comfortable for Radislava to relax and be herself,which i am happy for her, she finally seems to have found a place to open up,,hopefully she will be moved there (if she stays in the project) with Mila and make it a lively place to watch again,,hopefully,,and hopefully  RLC is paying attention,,which i tend to doubt.

I believe Radi was very upset the first night in B4 because she wants B2, in the phone call she said "you never let me do what I want" (my translator app).  I'm happy for her too 

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Is Lola that way inclined I know nothing about her.

Lola is is well just lets say she is pretty much responsable for some of the better moments in RLC history and had no problem going down on girls and would strip all the girls at every party she could but decided she was going to just show up for the pay check the last few visits

Call it a show ( that it is 😂🤣 ) or whatever anyone wants , but these four Women know all about sensations , sexuality and incredible teasing .. and I say this not being fun of lesbian or whatever girl/girl fun and games .. 

On a side note , here it comes 😃😆😜🤨 I feel SAD , DISAPPOINTED and incredibly DEVASTATED that “ whatever Fatboy” dream , desire and hope was so very much close that RLC was a step to shut down ( alongside some other members who have been trolling the forum the last month or so and especially lately ) , claiming and revolutionizing with loud voices that RLC was done .. yes , I am so sad ….😂🤣😂🤣🤣😛😝😜🤪😜😛😝😂🥲

That RLC seems to resurrect when with a teasing show , they bring a really beloved and popular from many repeater and they give hope to each and everyone of us that we just like to watch our “ hobby “ or “ pervert “ daily usual routine / habit … Sorry guys , your hopes are doomed once again , you can always send a complain to RLC asking them “ why in the fucks world you didn’t collapse and shut down “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

By the way , what’s happening with the cam girl and the competition today ?? 🤨🧐🤓🤩🥳🤔😂🤣  

• Haha 1