B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana is developing to a big disappointment , a mixture of events have caused to appear hesitant of so many things , she was progressing nice and slow and she keeps giving me currently the feeling that she is looking forward for the day that she goes back to her normal life .. Gina tried to save the villa atmosphere by bringing her incredible and endless party mood so as to β€œ wake up β€œ everyone , she even managed to have Radislava interact and actually enjoy some really wonderful dancing mines by her - first really showing from Radi that she will try and adjust / adapt in the new place - and Nana seems like all of her thoughts are completely outside of the villa .. Gina managed to bring everyone in this great mood only to see all of them back in their room shelters πŸ˜” let’s hope for better things ..Β 

In my view is hard to understand what could be going on their heads because we don't know what RLC tell to the girls. I think that Nana join the project only because she wanted some money and a life experience. I don't know if she want to explore sexual experiences. Now a days every one knows that if you do something broadcasted on the internet have a high probability to be spread world wide.Β 

• Upvote 4

Sadly, since RLC started a lot of years ago, nothing has never happened and nothing will never happen in any room where there are the two twins, or even only one of them.

I'm actually even surprised that nelly and bogdan could have fuck in a different room of the same house of them, probably just because they are on another floor.

When those two are around, watching RLC is a waste of time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

In my view is hard to understand what could be going on their heads because we don't know what RLC tell to the girls. I think that Nana join the project only because she wanted some money and a life experience. I don't know if she want to explore sexual experiences. Now a days every one knows that if you do something broadcasted on the internet have a high probability to be spread world wide.Β 

I partially agree 😬 Whoever of these girls signs a contract with RLC , they know what they have signed for . I still like Nana but comparing her to the nice and slow blossom in the beginning to the total indifference that she currently has towards everyone - colleagues , viewers - , i simply get the feeling that she is looking so very much forward to abandon the project or for her contract to be terminated . 
Β 

It isn’t that she’s shy of being nude or communicate Β at times with the other people , it is like this isolation and kind of β€œ fear β€œ that all of her moves transmit , it is like she has guilts or feeling that what she does it is too much . But , she’s getting paid much money to at least show a kind of interest Β in her job and not isolate and hide like this world isn’t for her .Β 
Β 

I totally understand that the incident with Tesla and the leaked video has affected Β most probably much more than anyone can imagine , but this is something ( the exposure ) that she should be aware of , we live in the internet world and it is Europe where everything is allowed and not Russia that many things Β are controlled or Ukraine that they try to make everyday a step towards the western Β  way of living and abandon long life traditions of the east - ex communism - world . If it is difficult for nana , she can easily pack faster and go back to her country or abandon RLC and find a job that she won’t feel any guilt Β and proceed with her life .Β 
Β 

I feel disappointed being Β this strict with her but honestly , I can understand the frustration of things happening on camera and trying to hide or let’s say not show much but the worst and what I can’t stand , it is the indifference mood I collect from a participant and this bothers me the most , exactly the feeling I get from her at this period . In any case , let’s hope for better things and improvement , the presence and return of a great beauty as Karol , it might balance the low self esteem life in B4 .Β 
Β 

And a bit of editing my post by adding that it is insane Β that she has moved in such a β€œ legendary β€œ bedroom Β where so many crazy things have happened in the past and actually RLC approving her request to move into this bedroom .. pfff 😑🀬😑🀬

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Β 

The residents are not stupid. They know exactly why there are at least three cameras in each bedroom. They are well aware of what "THE PRIVATE LIVE OF OTHER PEOPLE" mean. They simply decide to ignore the idea of the project and make money with as little effort as posible.

From their point of view, it is quite enough to achieve top cam through cheap teasing shows. The GOV concept is simply not capable of making the actual idea of RLC possible. Whether it's Nana, the twins, or any of the other bullshit show girls from B2, it's all just bullshit.

Β 

• Like 1

Very nice slow evolution by Radislava , showing more interest and becoming more social in B4 , very nice seeing her making a step to Nana . I can’t honestly think any previous moment in the past initializing first contact to another tenant πŸ˜‡ Well done πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very nice slow evolution by Radislava , showing more interest and becoming more social in B4 , very nice seeing her making a step to Nana . I can’t honestly think any previous moment in the past initializing first contact to another tenant πŸ˜‡ Well done πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nana loves massages and Radi likes to give.