B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who actually prefers this?  I don’t think anyone does.  Ego’s will be bruised … or not … if M & N continue to make love … regardless whether on cam or off cam.

I know, but one of the arguments that I hear seems to focus on the "morality" issue and the notion that Nelly is cheating. It seems to be the major point mentioned by many who want to now claim (with only the evidence of an interpreter) that they are only friends.  I have to remind myself that not everyone who takes that position has the same life experiences to know that people don't just go cold turkey after a torrid sexual affair. They may not even believe the statistical data that is available on related subjects or know how to access it. Even after a divorce, many people continue to have sex with their ex spouse because the sex was what held them together after the relationship was long gone. (I once had to threaten a protective order to keep an ex from calling me for sex). LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know this is a concept that is beyond the understanding of some people, but two people can remain friends even if they are no longer together, my own parents are the best example 😀

Excellent said 😇👏👏

The proponent of the N&M "Just Friends" argument are disingenuous. They never come out and define what that means. They intend to imply that N&M have stopped having sex but the won't make that assertion. They leave it to those who accept claims without analysis to fill in the meaning, so then they can claim that they never made the assertion. So does it mean that N&M were not friends when they were fucking on camera? I wish someone would come out and make a clear statement of what their argument is. My assertion is that they are doing now, exactly what they were doing before, just not on camera.  

• Like 2

Sorry Philo, but I don't understand what you're aiming for with the post. Good for us if they have sex in front of the camera, if they have sex elsewhere, also good for them and if they have no longer sex also good. Is their decision, they are adult.