B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

Very nice seeing finally a Russian speaking tenant ( Karol  in our example ) watching on original language and not dubbed , the perfect way practicing her English and of course not losing any of the “ original “ feeling of what she has been watching . 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think tonight is Masha's turn to reign.

The only thing ( that seems rather unlikely ) would be to see the original intentions of Masha when she got to know Tanya and Hedi , that is to have threesomes I believe .. it happened once ( very fast and not anything special ) and never seen again .. other than that , nothing different or new if we see her with doing anything with Hedi , I think it is his company that she really enjoys ( like all women who are around him , he seems to have a magnet 😇😎 )  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

“Whatever Fatboy “ you keep on being a confused individual that you think by trolling the forum you will get any more attention by having  other members keep you company by answering you so you don’t feel alone .. i understand , don’t worry 😂🤣… by the way , it’s insanely funny that whatever is mentioned and written here you take it for granted without having a personal opinion .. if we were proceeding in life according to other peoples opinions , imagine what lack of confidence and loneliness we would have as personalities … please , please , keep on “begging “ to be notified for whatever ( even the slightest details - how Karol currently looks - so you can say something here , post and comment ) so you don’t feel a lonely individual … 

Pss… your trolling popularity has been overrun this week by BSmontreal , you need to try harder 😂🤣😂🤣

The problem with you ddhm is that you are just another foreigner that thinks his shit don't stink.  The best thing you could do is sign up for RLC, become one of the f@ck buddies these girls lead on.  You are just a poor, miserable f@ck that thinks all these forum members really give a damn about you and your paragraphs of nonsense.  You missed the boat a long time ago that picked up all the psychos off your island!!

Pss... I repeat, I don't give a rats ass about Karol or her looks!!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The problem with you ddhm is that you are just another foreigner that thinks his shit don't stink.  The best thing you could do is sign up for RLC, become one of the f@ck buddies these girls lead on.  You are just a poor, miserable f@ck that thinks all these forum members really give a damn about you and your paragraphs of nonsense.  You missed the boat a long time ago that picked up all the psychos off your island!!

Please stop with the personal attacks. That's not what this board is about.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The more you keep on insulting  the tenants and the majority of the forum members with your ignorance and always being somehow “ protected “ , the more I will continue have this vendetta with you . And before StnCld gives me a warning ( the second ever , the first was with you again ) , I stop here and go back in my hole 😄😃 Where I live and the way I have my life and what I see and experience is a dream and way of life that almost annually 2 million people are paying to come and experience it for a period .. I simply have it for free 🥳🥳 Have a nice night . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

The more you keep on insulting  the tenants and the majority of the forum members with your ignorance and always being somehow “ protected “ , the more I will continue have this vendetta with you . And before StnCld gives me a warning ( the second ever , the first was with you again ) , I stop here and go back in my hole 😄😃 Where I live and the way I have my life and what I see and experience is a dream and way of life that almost annually 2 million people are paying to come and experience it for a period .. I simply have it for free 🥳🥳 Have a nice night . 

You as well