B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

3 hours ago, philo said:

What I saw: Nelly appears with her purse at 16:39:22 on camera 2-9 and goes to the kitchen from the garage. Martina appears for the first time on camera 5-1 at 16:39:40. Martina did not come in with Nelly from the garage, but instead, comes to the kitchen from the pool area while lighting up a blount.  Martina attempts to remain off camera as she talks to Nelly through the door, but can be seen on camera 1-8 at 16:41:11 as she reaches in to leave her purse on the bar stool. From their behavior, it would appear that initially, Nelly and Martina were attempting to avoid appearing on camera together. This seems strange to me since Martina was obviously invited to come to the Villa so why not just come in together as they usually do?  I'm sure someone who follows more closely will explain this.

🤣

Judging by some of your posts tonight I'm not sure there is anyone...😏

I'm just trying to keep an open mind by considering the arguments made by the people who wish to see the Nelly/Martina affair ended. What that means to me is that they don't want to see it on camera because I cannot conceive that it has ended off camera. I did some brief calculations and as a casual viewer (weekly rather than daily) I have witnessed more on-camera fucking hours logged by Nelly and Martina than anyone else that I can think of for the comparable period. If you included the acknowledged off camera sex between them (as reported by interpreters who claim that Martina reported they spent most of the time fucking in the hotel during their first honeymoon), then it seems they are the hottest fucking duo on RLC. Who would want to see that come to an end?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, he's not my best friend just because we have a rapport with each other.  Secondly, he feels like a lot of you do in your line of thinking when it comes to RLC, he's addicted and he'd tell you that if he wanted too.  He gets upset with me when I say certain things about some of the girls he likes but at the same time he understands where I'm coming from.  He told me that until the curtain finally closes on the last act of RLC, he will be a subscriber.  I told him he's crazy and he agreed, telling me that he wishes he would have tried harder to stay away from RLC and especially in todays time.

Aww,i can just see this pillow talk now between you both,,,:biggrin: 

R.6187c35063b0213f135f9bf2a58dab02?rik=v6Q0y6%2fJ2abMjw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 R.6864d4d1055f84dcfabeb490bba51982?rik=eoRVuFPY12HpzQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

🤣

Judging by some of your posts tonight I'm not sure there is anyone...😏

I have been plagued by trolls recently so the detail is just a little troll prevention. If I give the citations to support my posts, it cuts down on their ability to challenge and claim that it never happened. It doesn't always work however, some will refute a claim even though thousands of people can watch it on replay.  In my country, we are seeing an upsurge of people who deny facts so I guess it's a full moon. 

3 hours ago, philo said:

It seems that many on the forum would prefer the off camera relationship to the on camera relationship so as not to continue to bruise the male ego.

Who actually prefers this?  I don’t think anyone does.  Ego’s will be bruised … or not … if M & N continue to make love … regardless whether on cam or off cam.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2135 Fior and Martina left

let me guess this is the guy that Martina and Marta that was hinted about that they stayed out till 7 am with that could not be named or what it was exactly they did that was so unmentionable that they confessed to Alburto the next day on the balcony that one guy went to look for it and that time was missing on the replays for some funny reason lol

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know this is a concept that is beyond the understanding of some people, but two people can remain friends even if they are no longer together, my own parents are the best example 😀

and also sometimes nobody is easier to fall into bed with than a ex god knows i have slept with a lot of my exs just saying

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

let me guess this is the guy that Martina and Marta that was hinted about that they stayed out till 7 am with that could not be named or what it was exactly they did that was so unmentionable that they confessed to Alburto the next day on the balcony that one guy went to look for it and that time was missing on the replays for some funny reason lol

Fior is just the guy with a car, nothin else 

• Haha 1