B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

il y a 6 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that next Saturday Nana will enter in her period window, so if she wants to have next she only have this week. And have a possibility that she will leave the project in the end of month or the first week of October.

May the sky hear you. We appreciated the vast scope of her possibilities: good things should not be overused. We can bet that the renewal will bring us a rare pearl, really involved in the project. Let's dream.

2 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

May the sky hear you. We appreciated the vast scope of her possibilities: good things should not be overused. We can bet that the renewal will bring us a rare pearl, really involved in the project. Let's dream.

Bring Ulyana in the villa and make her finally the new RLC icon 😋😎🤩

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe that's Karol.  Martina and Alberto aren't home, but I can't find her at B4.  I'd assume she'd be hanging around Nelly, who's in the kitchen alone.

Whoops! Nope, you are correct sir!  Just spotted her in the back yard.

Nelly and Martina in the kitchen seem to be a bit anti-social with everyone outside.  No contact between them.  You can cut the sexual tension with a butter knife!  🤣  I wonder how long it'll take before they disappear into a bathroom/garage/pantry to have at it.

• Like 1