B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

What I saw: Nelly appears with her purse at 16:39:22 on camera 2-9 and goes to the kitchen from the garage. Martina appears for the first time on camera 5-1 at 16:39:40. Martina did not come in with Nelly from the garage, but instead, comes to the kitchen from the pool area while lighting up a blount.  Martina attempts to remain off camera as she talks to Nelly through the door, but can be seen on camera 1-8 at 16:41:11 as she reaches in to leave her purse on the bar stool. From their behavior, it would appear that initially, Nelly and Martina were attempting to avoid appearing on camera together. This seems strange to me since Martina was obviously invited to come to the Villa so why not just come in together as they usually do?  I'm sure someone who follows more closely will explain this.

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats not the Karol i remember

You’re right EMM I was the same last night, it was only the tat on her buttock that made be realise it was her. It’s surprising how a different hair colour changes her appearance and think she’s aged a bit. Must admit I like her and she was a good bater and played with other girls if I remember correctly but no doubt her long term bf will inevitably appear before not too long 😩

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Perhaps, as was said some time ago, Bogdan, after talking to his accountant, decided that perhaps the affair between his wife and Martina was not so bad after all.

I have contended, from the beginning, that the M/N decision is not up to Bogdan. Both Martina and Nelly have shown over and over that he does not control when and where they fuck each other. Bogdan does seem to have some control over the Villa and may, have some influence with RLC, and perhaps affects what they do on camera. But only Martina and Nelly control what they do off camera and only they can decide whether or not they stop fucking. RLC viewers are the only looser in this deal. On Nelly's last visit to Martina, she only appeared on camera long enough for Martina to collect her things before they went off camera for a couple of hours. It seems that many on the forum would prefer the off camera relationship to the on camera relationship so as not to continue to bruise the male ego.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Perhaps, as was said some time ago, Bogdan, after talking to his accountant, decided that perhaps the affair between his wife and Martina was not so bad after all.

i dont know which one they did before either talking him out of it or ignoring him like the first time he told them they had to stop,they must have done some fast talking to change his mind about it as he let them vacation together after that

Bogdan has slowly but deliberately started increasing his face-time with Martina. More and more he can be seen engaging her in conversation, whether sitting or standing. For the first time that I have seen, he has escalated his contact to including physical touching. Bogdan quickly stroked Martina's bare midriff just after she got off the scales in the kitchen. I would expect that the script writers could be exploring the theory that was started here on the forum about what Bogdans' motivation might be for his on-going tolerance of Martina at the Villa.

The more I watch the fun and games in the living room of the Villa, I try and recall any villa event where Bogdan was NOT the orchestra leader.  I recall that the party where Nelly got naked in the pool with the young guy after earlier being fingered by him in the fitness room, that this was the only villa-wide event where Bogdan stayed in his room the entire time. Now I ask myself if Bogdan may have tried to arrange the encounter between Nelly and the kid as a ruse to try and break up her relationship with Martina?

So , here are some ( crazy ) thoughts … Looking forward to see Karol and Martina interact 😉😋 , a very smiley girl Karol and with excellent mood , looking really cool , let’s say a tenant that seems to be pleased reentering  the cameras world , a good addition for RLC and hope as I said that this new introduction for Martina and her to make us see her often again ( not for Nelly 🤬😡 ) ..

Looking forward to finally seeing “ Bogdan and Nelly left the project “ announcement . It is too much time of over a year occupying two beds ( that it is actually one and their home for both working and also living reasons ) , there’s not anything more to see by them , I will only agree with a fellow member some days earlier who ( like me ) praised/ praises Bogdan and simply Nelly I don’t know what she serves as part of GOV . Easy income by just sleep , eat , fuck Bogdan to calm down his sexual appetite whenever she doesn’t do things behind his back while the guy is still trying to keep a decent level of running  things in the villa .. but , for both of them , their time is up . 

Last but not least , looking forward for Radislava to understand her villa presence purpose and try at least and develop a standard co-living feeling with the others ( hope it will go ok with Karol since Nana seems a lost bet ) and for Nana , just to prove me wrong that such a girl with an endless and unbelievable potential can at least show something for the paying viewers and not just having the feeling that she counts the days to go back home . Really disappointed with her while I have been ( still am ) a great fan of hers . 

• Confused 1