B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

First I've ever seen Karol.  Not aware of the history with her.  Harley apparently has no love for her, but not shocked there.  She's plenty cute.

I have NO love for any of these people!  She might have been cute the first time she was on RLC but not anymore.  She's just another been there, seen that repeat.....and it doesn't matter what she does this time (or any of the repeats for that matter), she's still a worthless repeat!!!  They are disgusting, lazy, think they shit perfume, and not worth the money!

The funny thing is, @ddhm now realizes just how ridiculous RLC is and keeps saying that I'm paying for it LMAO.  NO @ddhm I'm not paying for it and I haven't for a long time!  So get off your high horse of thinking that just because you pay for it, that I must pay for it...gives me a really good laugh every time you bring it up.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have NO love for any of these people!  She might have been cute the first time she was on RLC but not anymore.  She's just another been there, seen that repeat.....and it doesn't matter what she does this time (or any of the repeats for that matter), she's still a worthless repeat!!!  They are disgusting, lazy, think they shit perfume, and not worth the money!

The funny thing is, @ddhm now realizes just how ridiculous RLC is and keeps saying that I'm paying for it LMAO.  NO @ddhm I'm not paying for it and I haven't for a long time!  So get off your high horse of thinking that just because you pay for it, that I must pay for it...gives me a really good laugh every time you bring it up.

so if you are not paying how do you know what she looks like now,oh let me guess your contact that knows every move of the girls off cam shared a video of her since she came back yesterday lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

had a thought how does your best friend who knows everything about the girls off cam and shares videos with you think about you thinking anyone paying for RLC are idiots guess that includes him lol

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so if you are not paying how do you know what she looks like now,oh let me guess your contact that knows every move of the girls off cam shared a video of her since she came back yesterday lol

I don't know what she looks like now and I could give a rats arse!  All I know is that she has changed her hair color to what appears to be her natural color.  This was mentioned in the forum if you took the time to read it.

My point was that it doesn't matter what any repeats do to their appearance between the last time they were on RLC or currently on RLC, they are still f@cking repeats that have been seen time and time again!!

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

had a thought how does your best friend who knows everything about the girls off cam and shares videos with you think about you thinking anyone paying for RLC are idiots guess that includes him lol

First off, he's not my best friend just because we have a rapport with each other.  Secondly, he feels like a lot of you do in your line of thinking when it comes to RLC, he's addicted and he'd tell you that if he wanted too.  He gets upset with me when I say certain things about some of the girls he likes but at the same time he understands where I'm coming from.  He told me that until the curtain finally closes on the last act of RLC, he will be a subscriber.  I told him he's crazy and he agreed, telling me that he wishes he would have tried harder to stay away from RLC and especially in todays time.

“Whatever Fatboy “ you keep on being a confused individual that you think by trolling the forum you will get any more attention by having  other members keep you company by answering you so you don’t feel alone .. i understand , don’t worry 😂🤣… by the way , it’s insanely funny that whatever is mentioned and written here you take it for granted without having a personal opinion .. if we were proceeding in life according to other peoples opinions , imagine what lack of confidence and loneliness we would have as personalities … please , please , keep on “begging “ to be notified for whatever ( even the slightest details - how Karol currently looks - so you can say something here , post and comment ) so you don’t feel a lonely individual … 

Pss… your trolling popularity has been overrun this week by BSmontreal , you need to try harder 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bogdan's parties with no alcohol and no skimpy clothing allowed should be winding down soon. It's getting to that time when Martina will start thinking about staying over or going home. Because she and Nelly split up before they came into the villa, I could not tell if Martina has packed for an overnighter. It looked as though she was packing light with just a large purse. Since there are no longer any guest beds available, the smart money will bet on her going home.