Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

42 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Even Leora must think to herself sometimes 'This is getting too easy'.

In my opinion Leora has already understood that RLC is in disarray, also for this reason she has started to learn to do a job that she likes.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In my opinion Leora has already understood that RLC is in disarray, also for this reason she has started to learn to do a job that she likes.

Oh yeah, she knows full well at some point all this has to end. She sees Prague as her new home city, but still has a long way to go until getting full residency. And to do so, full time employment will be needed. So what happens if rlc goes belly up all of sudden? Always a big risk, just like when the Russian apartments closed overnight. Anything can happen. Look at the Malia situation - Did no one at the company know she was there on an expired visa? So yes, by having a 'go to' plan will not only be very sensible, it's also needed. I would imagine cash wise, she would have no trouble surviving for quite some time without work, but that will only go so far. And age comes into it, she is indeed in her 30's now, and this is often the decade where people's lives change. (Personally, family, kids etc). But i do feel that she has no intention of moving on any time soon, i can certainly see her still here when she is 32 for example. It's a very swanky, cushy life that must be so hard to give up, and i fully understand why. City centre apartment, no bills, no rent, a lump sum of cash every month, plus online 'Fame'. No wonder.

• Upvote 3