B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How am I way off the mark?

Lola is absolutely nothing compared to what she experienced with Elian and Tesla .. Lola , elementary , Elian and Tesla , university 😂🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You make a good point especially with this visit of Lola's

It happens once per season ( autumn now ) that we agree 😎 , happy we are on the same page here ☺️😇

• Thanks 1

OK so the rumor on the street is that Nana and Lola were looking for a way to send a bunch of passports somewhere to have them updated or something like that.  I was way off the mark as Naga said I was....I apologize.  However, you never know what they were up to after the passports were taken care of :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK so the rumor on the street is that Nana and Lola were looking for a way to send a bunch of passports somewhere to have them updated or something like that.  I was way off the mark as Naga said I was....I apologize.  However, you never know what they were up to after the passports were taken care of :biggrin:

Nana came back to the Villa and looks like she's sober and without new tattoos. 😅

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have no info , I only speculate 😇😎 If you dig a bit the Internet with  patience , you can find a lot concerning RLC’s management through the years .. in the early years of CC’s and RLC , lots of info were revealed of the model business , some people who perhaps were associated and so on .. if I stand correct , the company changed management between 2016-17 .. maybe older CCs members can clarify things , but there are people here who know a bit more of the history of the site and some more details  that perhaps reflect to nowadays status .. in any case , since this is “ sensitive data “ , I find it better that detailed info remain with the people who have a bit more knowledge than being shared with anyone .. 

This is not at all what I expected.  The ISP for Reallifecam leads back to this address in Moscow, one of two addresses in Moscow.

Москва, ул. Бутлерова 7, Помещение 32

To be sure, this is the address of the company providing internet services, not the business address of RLC.

The address is next to Special Correctional School Number 1708, a source of participants for the project?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know, I read that she was back in the Villa and I should have known she was going to be a "No No no Way Nana"

What a GREAT nickname Harley! I haven't posted anything about Nana yet as I don't find her interesting, although she seems like a nice person. But if I do post, it will probably be due to something she does or is part of that crosses the line, and I'd like to borrow that nickname...just hilarious.